By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most over rated games of the year candidates for 2009.

Killzone is over hyped not over rated -.-

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

Over rated:

Halo Wars
Prototype
The Conduit

MF2 was a lol for me, does anyone actually think it won't sell more than COD4?

twesterm said:
I won't really comment on unreleased games since we don't know how overrated they are but I'll say:

Killzone 2
Resident Evil 5
Spore (probably most overrated game this year)
Little Big Planet

Both of these came out in 2008........

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Your list needs more conduit

Around the Network

Those games are overrated?

Well, I see your point when I take a look at the previous winners. The best games tend to win this! ;)

Manos said:
Those games are overrated?

Well, I see your point when I take a look at the previous winners. The best games tend to win this! ;)

This

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

How can you put ODST, MW2 and Uncharted 2 on there when they haven't released yet?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Lol, so pretty much every really good game that is coming out this year is overrated eh?

@ JEDE3--Halo Wars wasn't overrated.  It diddn't have too much hype nor did it get that great of review scores...

Ignorance = diffrent opinion... I was not aware of that