By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - HALO SERIES VS CALL OF DUTY VS KILLZONE SERIES, PICK YOUR WINNER

i would like to see more of both Halo and call of duty.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

!. killzone (liked the the multilayer in 1, addicted to 2 )

2. Call of duty (loved 1.2 hated 4)

3. halo (only played 1, not my style so i cant judge it)

@Slimebeast

i don't he was talking about sales and K2 sold close to 4 million

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Slimebeast said:

lol@thread. What is KZ doing in here?

Lifetime franchise sales:

Call of Duty 50 million copies
Halo 30 million copies

Killzone 2.8 million copies

There's dozens of shooters that should have been included in this match-up instead of KZ.

You should try to enjoy playing games not their sales. The best game is sometimes the one only you seems to have purchased. Doesn't change the fact that the game rocks. One of my friends thinks disgaea 3 is the best ps3 game so far...just check it's sales, if he judged by that before taking the plunge, he would have missed out on his fav game this gen.

You should've simply left kz2 out since you haven't played it instead of condemning a game based on word of mouth/sales and the OP never even included sales as a part of his reasoning

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

KZ as a franchise is closer to 5m. The first one sold much better in Europe, so it at about 2m. Liberation sold decently as well, so it is at about 5mish

But anyway, the reason it is there, is in terms of quality these are the best shooters around

@slimbeast

pardon me good sir but I think the one that shud be LOL'ed at is you not this thread....I read the thread title x10 now and still doesn't find where it ask which FPS franchise sold the most.

Around the Network

That's really a tough choice between Call of Duty and Halo.

AAA: CoD, CoD2, CoD4, Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3
AA: CoDWaW, Killzone, Killzone 2
A: CoD3

IMO, so I would give the edge to CoD just because there are more games available. Halo follows super closely and then Killzone with a really big distance.

1. Call of Duty
2. Halo
3. Killzone

CoD but only because it's on PC.

On consoles Halo wins because of F_O_R_G_E

I LOVE ICELAND!

Barozi said:
That's really a tough choice between Call of Duty and Halo.

AAA: CoD, CoD2, CoD4, Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3
AA: CoDWaW, Killzone, Killzone 2
A: CoD3

IMO, so I would give the edge to CoD just because there are more games available. Halo follows super closely and then Killzone with a really big distance.

1. Call of Duty
2. Halo
3. Killzone

Just so you know, KZ 2 is at 90% on gamerankings, whereas WaW is 85% and KZ 1 is at 73%. Call of Duty 2 is actually rated lower than KZ2 (by about 1%)

Halo easly

我是广州人

Neither,

Half-Life 2
UT2004

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835