By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - HALO SERIES VS CALL OF DUTY VS KILLZONE SERIES, PICK YOUR WINNER

call of duty.

Around the Network

Killzone
CoD
Halo

Out of those series, I have played a form of each CoD game (I played the PS2 1-3, so CoD 1 and 2 were not the proper ones, but still), I have played every Killzone game and I have played Halo Wars and the SP campaign of 3

I definitely want to see more of Killzone, Killzone Liberation and 2 were both incredible games, and I can't wait for more from GG. As for CoD, I feel it is suffering a bit of an identity crisis. Is Modern Warfare 2 part of the series... but I am certainly getting a little tired of WW2 CoDs. While I would like another Halo Wars, I have no interest in the main shooter games

Halo!

I thought you were joking when you told me on XBL that you made this thread....Halo wins...but only because I'm biased...

1. Resistance
2. Killzone 2

Disliked all other shooters I've played this gen.

Let me show you why they call me the velour fog. Hit it.

I met her in a club down in old Soho,

Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like coca cola,

C-o-l-a, cola.

She, walked up to me and she asked me to dance,

I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said;

Leela, L-e-e-l-a, Leela, Lee, Lee, Lee, Leela

Leeeeeeeelaaaaaaaa

Around the Network

1. Halo

2. Call of Duty

WELL IT WOULD PROBABLY HAVE TO BE

1. HALO BECAUSE OF TEH EPIC!!! ONLINE
2. KILLZONE BECAUSE OF TEH EPIC!!! ONLINE
3. CALL OF DUTY BECAUSE THOSE GAMES SUCK!!!

Halo.

lol@thread. What is KZ doing in here?

Lifetime franchise sales:

Call of Duty 50 million copies
Halo 30 million copies

Killzone 2.8 million copies

There's dozens of shooters that should have been included in this match-up instead of KZ.

!. killzone 2 (don't know about killzone 1)

2. Call of duty 4 (the only cod game I bothered to play)

3. halo 3 (played MP of 2 and 3 but just can't get into it)

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler