By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First 7 minutes of Shadow Complex

Game looks....AAA.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
@ pullus, because he is great at it! Though of course, I will now be calling that man Nate, or maybe Jason Bourne, but not Fleming

What about The Prince?

Game looks great - looks like a nice holdovre until Metroid

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

There is a Metroid side scroller coming?

Munkeh111 said:
It's not really much of a spoiler, it just shows you kind of what the game is about, and I think it looks great, apart from the 3D cut-scenes where character models seem kind of average

My god...Even for a 360 game you are hyped for..you can't help but be a anti 360 graphic troll...

ClaudeLv250 said:
Looks like a generic Metroid. When I get a 360 I might have to get this to hold me over until Other M.

I at least like the idea that you're not a powerhouse (or at least that's what they're implying in the 7 minutes, who knows what you'll be doing by endgame) and can use the environment to your advantage.

Gameplay wise..Even the devs want you to think Metriod/Castlevania...

Story wise....No..It's not a generic metriod...This game is based on a book called Empire..

Around the Network

looks great, kinda like a modern day flashback for those who remeber that on the snes and megadrive

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

This is really great. Cant' wait.

Flashback was awesome Skeeuk...I still have it on sega CD.

This looks much better than what we;ve seen from MEtroid M thus far BTW.

wow DAY 1. XBLA is owning.

JaggedSac said:
There is a Metroid side scroller coming?

1. Compete shooter copy of Metroid. Granted that's not a bad thing as I love Metroid.
2. Remember what we saw here as it is completely pwned by Metroid:Other M next year. Similar 2D/3D style and like Mario is to Platforming, Metroid is to Exploration-Action games.

Either way, a 360 owner would be stupid not to get this. Plus, a Wii360 owner who likes this would be stupid not to buy Prime Trilogy or Super Metroid off of VC.