By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First 7 minutes of Shadow Complex

Zizzla_Rachet said:
Munkeh111 said:
You didn't watch the video, but you are calling me a troll because I said that some of the character models are blocky!!!!????!!?!??!?!?!!

I have saw the E3 demo...and the XBL Vids....Don't want to watch the first seven mins....It's why all the other Day one buyers have not watched it...I call you a troll when you troll...Plain and simple...And you have a tendency to troll on 360 graphics

It's not trolling. I am not calling it crap, I am just saying, when compared to the graphical prowess of the rest of the game, their faces in particular look a little blocky

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Munkeh111 said:
You didn't watch the video, but you are calling me a troll because I said that some of the character models are blocky!!!!????!!?!??!?!?!!

I have saw the E3 demo...and the XBL Vids....Don't want to watch the first seven mins....It's why all the other Day one buyers have not watched it...I call you a troll when you troll...Plain and simple...And you have a tendency to troll on 360 graphics

It's not trolling. I am not calling it crap, I am just saying, when compared to the graphical prowess of the rest of the game, their faces in particular look a little blocky

Well what ever the case is...Atleast your not calling it a generic Metriod..like some of the other troll post...

Zizzla_Rachet said:
Munkeh111 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Munkeh111 said:

Well what ever the case is...Atleast your not calling it a generic Metriod..like some of the other troll post...

There's nothing wrong with comparing to Metroid, the devs say they were inspired by Metroid. Calling it generic is a bit off, because even though it is just the standardish military theme, I don't think I have played a game like it

Munkeh111 said:

I laughed my ass off.

Zizzla_Rachet said:

I laughed my ass off again.

You don't seem to know what trolling is.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Munkeh111 said:

There's nothing wrong with comparing to Metroid, the devs say they were inspired by Metroid. Calling it generic is a bit off, because even though it is just the standardish military theme, I don't think I have played a game like it

The story and the setting is very generic. Something the person in the video (he's horrible by the way) is quick to point out. Could be an awesome game though.

This is invisible text!

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
Munkeh111 said:

I laughed my ass off.

Zizzla_Rachet said:

I laughed my ass off again.

You don't seem to know what trolling is.

Killergran said:
Munkeh111 said:

The story and the setting is very generic. Something the person in the video (he's horrible by the way) is quick to point out. Could be an awesome game though.

how was Empire?

After watching this video and the two XBL videos, this game has become a must buy! And to think, at E3, I couldn't care less about this game. Now, I can barely wait for it. 2D for life!!

Zizzla_Rachet said:

how was Empire?

Did you play Far Cry for the PC? And you haven't watched the video, so you don't really have the information I have.

And what book called 'Empire' are you talking about? - Oh, it was the Orson Scott Card one. Too bad the first 7 minutes seem to have absolutely no connection to the book.

This is invisible text!

Munkeh111 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Munkeh111 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Munkeh111 said:

I don't see how calling it generic is off when that's what it is. The comparison to Metroid isn't a problem, it's no secret that they took their inspiration from it. It's that they lifted the gameplay straight out of Metroid and made everything else generic. You have a generic everyday guy going to save his generic girlfriend from generic badguys in a generic complex. I think the baffling part to me was that even the power ups were generic but were mimicking their Metroid counterparts. Maybe I understood it wrong but the guy finds his girlfriend's backpack and now he has the ability to climb ledges and wall jump? That makes no sense to me.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"