By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First 7 minutes of Shadow Complex

Zizzla_Rachet said:

So...Ummm...That was what I posted?

That was the only logical interpretation I could make. If that wasn't what you meant, don't post oneline replies that are ambiguous and not really responding to anything. And I thought I already explained this in my previous post.

This is invisible text!

Around the Network
Killergran said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

So...Ummm...That was what I posted?

That was the only logical interpretation I could make. If that wasn't what you meant, don't post oneline replies that are ambiguous and not really responding to anything. And I thought I already explained this in my previous post.

If we were talking in person...Due to tone of voice...you would be able to make a logical interpretation...But that was not the case...

I asked if you had read it...since it seemed to me you knew the story line...

Zizzla_Rachet said:

If we were talking in person...Due to tone of voice...you would be able to make a logical interpretation...But that was not the case...

Naturally, talking on the internet makes things difficult. I don't understand how the phrases: "The story and the setting is very generic. Something the person in the video (he's horrible by the way) is quick to point out." could ever make you believe that I had read the book, and that's why I responded the way I did.

Anyways. Language problem solved. Case closed. Thread derailment offline?

This is invisible text!

Killergran said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

Naturally, talking on the internet makes things difficult. I don't understand how the phrases: "The story and the setting is very generic. Something the person in the video (he's horrible by the way) is quick to point out." could ever make you believe that I had read the book, and that's why I responded the way I did.

Anyways. Language problem solved. Case closed. Thread derailment offline?

Other M will pwn this game when it comes out....

I can't wait for this game to come out.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB