By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is Wii's Bubble Bursting? --First Japan, now UK

Yeah numbers are cold... just check them in the front page. So cold ;)

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:

Who said anything about numbers being cold?

Carl2291 said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Who said anything about numbers being cold?

.... I did????

Then that makes you odd.

Why??? I'm just saying numbers are cold. It doesn't matter how hard you try to spin it, it won't matter.

Some people can say w/e they want about numbers, but just take a look....

Some people say that the wii doesn't have any games, that its technology is old ... but it stills sells way more than the all mighty ps3 which has blu ray, ultra graphical power and apparently the best games of this generation, how is that??? Some people might say is the price, but the X360 is cheaper than the wii and still look at the sales... some people might say that YOY or WoW or w/e, but at the end what do we have???

Well, just look at last week: Wii Others > Ps3/X360 WW =O

Yes, the wii is not doing great in Japan, but it still kicks the X360 and ps3 ass. The wii is not doing great in the UK... well, is selling the same amount that the ps3. Someone can even bring data about X country (Cambodia...no offence anyone) and say that the Ps3 is selling 4 times what the wii is selling (400 to 100 units a week)... does it really matter??? Not really.

As far as I can see the wii is doing great, is sweeping the floor with the ps3 and the X360, and great times are ahead.... games, new colors, bundles, price cuts (things the wii doesn't have till this moment, but the ps3 and x360 have had plenty of them).

Is wii's bubble bursting??? Not really. Have you look at the economy lately??? Ok, that's just an excuse... next time, just look at the numbers. Plain and Easy for all to see

Around the Network

The thread is about the UK, and partly Japan... why bring WW sales into it?

As we have both said, its plain and easy for us to see.

B/c it what matters anyway. Do you think Uk sales are gonna matter??? No. Japan.. well japan i see Wii> Ps3+X360... so, what's the deal there?As far as the UK, well not biggie. Wii Others > Ps3/X360 WW =)

The question was "Is wii's Bubble Bursting?" No. Why?... look at my last post.

Now you are just being ignorant.

Yes, the UK does matter.

If it didnt matter, you can just take away...
~9Million DS sales
~5Million Wiis
~4Million 360s
~3Million PSPs
and about 2Million PS3s.

Pull your head out of your back end.

Carl2291 said:

Yes, the UK does matter.

~9Million DS sales
~5Million Wiis
~4Million 360s
~3Million PSPs
and about 2Million PS3s.

Oh no, i didn't mean it like that. I say it doesnt matter in the sense that it wont determine which console will sell more. Just compare the sale of the UK to the US.

I wasn't try to say that  5 million wii's doesn't matter, oh no sir, i just said that it's not a big deal for the wii to be selling 300K units in the UK, which is the same as ps3, or half the X360, when the Wii is kicking those 2 like nothing. That's what I meant by "it wont matter."

So I'm not being ignorant... I just tend to look at the whole picture, rather than just one tiny pice of it ;)

So my head is not going anywhere sir x)

Carl2291 said:

Yes, the UK does matter.

~9Million DS sales
~5Million Wiis
~4Million 360s
~3Million PSPs
and about 2Million PS3s.

I don't kow, it seems like the ignorance is comming more from you (not trying to pick a fight or sides here), but fundementaly just looking at the UK or just japan or just USA is only looking at the small part of the picture. Fundementally world wide sales matter because that paints the full picture.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"