By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is it just me or does Super mario Bros Wii remind you of little big planet?

Soleron said:
Vetteman94 said:
Thats all, it doesnt have the charm that is LittleBigPlanet has

In your opinion.

Right.

LBP is AAA has a very high score and i love it... the only game my wife and i play and i own a Wii...... now she plays rock band a lot

Around the Network
Dno said:
Vetteman94 said:
It is just a co-op platformer. Thats all, it doesnt have the charm that is LittleBigPlanet has, plus it doesnt have a level creator. Which is the main part of LBP

Very true.. create a level was very fun in that game.

Sorry, but creating a level in LBP is boring, mainly because of the complexity of it. To make a decent level you would need hours of work. Not to mention that, after that, your level would be played twice because no one finds it.

I liked LBP for what comes in the package. I want levels made be professionals, or better organization of the levels created

@Dno

creating a level was the worst part of LBP imo

The fact the game never gets boring is its greatest achievement (due to unlimited levels online)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It won't have online I'm guessing. Should still be fun but LBP will be hard to top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Soleron said:
Vetteman94 said:
Thats all, it doesnt have the charm that is LittleBigPlanet has

In your opinion.

Well if you are going to pull that crap, how come you arent correcting Neos as well? 

Around the Network

Well, considering that Miyamoto has publically said that he wished Nintendo had published for Media Molecule it wouldnt be suprising if NSMBW took after some of the ideas in LBP.

However..NSMBW offers somethings that LBP failed to do. Namely, NSMBW will not be a fustratingly floaty platformer with inaccurate controls.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

Xxain said:
NiKKoM said:
Xxain said:
NiKKoM said:
Let me guess... you haven't played multiplayer on New Super Mario Bros DS?

stop trying to start a war..it is very possible that Nintendo borrowed a LBP 4 player coop system

God you must feel insecure.. I'm just pointing out it's the same as multiplayer as in NSMBDS but now with 4 players instead with 2 like in Super Mario 64 DS which had 4 player multiplayer.. I can't help it if you haven't played it.. If you have played it you wouldn't think about LBP..

ok....so im insecure, but your the first person the run in the thread a shoot down the possibility of Nintendo borrowing an idea, and not to mention..you wrote all that too, the thread is asking does NSMBW remind you of LBP and the answer is yes...he wasnt asking if Nintendo copied which is route your taking, but im the insecure one *sigh*

LOL.. you flame me for trying to start a war.... so yes you are insecure..  did I "attack" LBP in any way? did I mention "copying"?? You were the one that said "it is very possible that Nintendo borrowed a LBP 4 player coop system"... didn't you?  And the Answer is no it reminds of the multiplayer section of NSMBDS and SM64DS.. But if you haven't played it.. I can see it reminds you of LBP..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

argh for gods sake people Super Mario World is STILL better than LBP & however good NSMB wii will be combined!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Vetteman94 said:
It is just a co-op platformer. Thats all, it doesnt have the charm that is LittleBigPlanet has, plus it doesnt have a level creator. Which is the main part of LBP

First time I've ever heard someone imply that a Mario platformer lacks charm--usually it's the opposite if someone's belittling a Mario game.

But really, it's ridiculous to compare them.  LBP's main draw is the level editor, and Mario's main draw is the high-quality platforming.  Apples to oranges, people.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
Vetteman94 said:

First time I've ever heard someone imply that a Mario platformer lacks charm--usually it's the opposite if someone's belittling a Mario game.

But really, it's ridiculous to compare them.  LBP's main draw is the level editor, and Mario's main draw is the high-quality platforming.  Apples to oranges, people.

I guess I fail to see the charm in a fat italian plumber jumping around in the same outfit for the last 20+ years.   Mario has always been the king of platforming, I will never disagree with that, but LBP is a fantastic platformer as well, it just one upped everything with a great level creator, level sharing and online 4P co-op