By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is it just me or does Super mario Bros Wii remind you of little big planet?

I was thinking damn what does this game remind me of? looking at the gameplay, the co-op, the way you can almost battle each other it looks like nintendo liked Sonys idea and put a awesome mario spin on it.

Anyway all the same i love LBP and i love mario so it fits.

What do you think?

Around the Network

yep.....btw you have 1000 post and no avy???

Yea i could not put my finger on it but i knew it looked like it was done before... and sorry i dunno what picture i want!!!

Reminds me more of the old Mario games, despite the co-op. But yeah, it's possible.

Let me guess... you haven't played multiplayer on New Super Mario Bros DS?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

stop trying to start a war..it is very possible that Nintendo borrowed a LBP 4 player coop system

nah this is way ebtter then LBP :p

Xxain said:
NiKKoM said:

stop trying to start a war..it is very possible that Nintendo borrowed a LBP 4 player coop system

God you must feel insecure.. I'm just pointing out it's the same as multiplayer as in NSMBDS but now with 4 players instead with 2 like in Super Mario 64 DS which had 4 player multiplayer.. I can't help it if you haven't played it.. If you have played it you wouldn't think about LBP..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

one minor difference. This game will be good. LBP isn't and never will be

I still have no clue why i bought that game..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Well i was just asking if anyone noticed it... yes i own all 5 systems and i have NSMB and i love it. i didnt want to piss anyone off but it does look like a mario big planet lol