By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSPgo: A touch screen at secret?

^^then again, touch is not really a new thing anymore.

Around the Network

^^exactly, the cost of touch screen is not as pricey as it used to be
Sony needs to include this function to extend the lifespan of PSP

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

nah , its just to watch videos and listen to music.

Firstly leo, my SE slider doesn't have a touch screen, but it does have 1 or 2 buttons on top/ Anyway, yes the rumour says that it will have a touch screen, but I don't see much point in it. Of course, if they did install a touch screen and accelerometer, then they would likely be doing that to get iPhone ports, which would be good for me because then I would be able to play ME Galaxies on my PSP

Around the Network

Looks fantasic. I hope it has a touch screen!

leo-j said:

notice something, there are no buttons when the system is closed.

Incorrect, sir!  There are L, R, and Home buttons

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
leo-j said:

notice something, there are no buttons when the system is closed.

Incorrect, sir!  There are L, R, and Home buttons

Exactly... if you can play a game with only the shoulder buttons ( Loco Roco) you can swith music tracks to... just like with the curent one :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Hate to break it to ya, Leo.

If a gaming system was meant to have a touchscreen, it would have a stylus. Check out the side/profile shots of the PSP Go. No stylus slot. So not touchscreen, I'm guessing.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I think there probably will be atleast a primitive touchscreen for video functions and what not when it's closed, but not for gaming purposes.