By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz plays Ico and Shadow of the Colossus

since someone talked about difficulty... Should I go directly to hard or is there no added value to play the game in hard? (I rarely replay games and I play in hard only when it adds stuff to the experience :p)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Pretty sure you can only play hard when you've beaten the game, and also pretty sure there is added replay value... (as in colossi behavior changes slightly, I think?)

arf... then I guess for a 10H game that could warrant a second playthough... we'll see when the fist is done :p (likely this weekend)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Am already playing it again (for then third Time) i defeated 9 colossus so far

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

im at the 12th Colossi (i think)

i play this game alot and finished it alot too, and everytime it amazes me.

Around the Network
Alic0004 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Alic0004 said:
I've actually never played on . Will join in on this. This doesn't mean you of playing Demon's Souls, though, MM.

Tonight, we shall .  Finally.

The game hates me.  I was playing with Wenlan the other night, and I was suddenly forced to log off PSN, then log right back on, so that I was stuck in the middle of 4-2 all alone.  A few seconds later, a Black Phantom invaded my world and killed me in two hits.  =/

That sucks.  That reminds me, I still have to give you those Stones of Ephemeral Eyes.  Don't let me forget.

I don't believe Demon's Souls is made by Team ICO -.-

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I replayed them both recently. Both still fantastic. Both still probably my favorite console games.

Ico still edges SOTC for story/characters IMHO but SOTC always feels much more epic in scope if not as involving in terms of characters (not a surprise given the way the characters are set up).

Ico is like a great little fairy tale while SOTC feels more like an old myth.

Here's to Trico Project - my only first day, no questions asked title this generation.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Three colossi in 35 minutes! I think that's better than last time.

And it made me remember something: I've never been as immersed in a game as I was, and still am, in Shadow of the Colossus. When the beast sways, trying to knock Wander off, I find myself gripping the controller tighter. I know it won't do anything, but I continue. And I've never felt as attached to a character as I did to Wander. I don't know how Team ICO did that: he barely speaks! But it's unmistakable.

I love this game.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

It shall be done! I was in the middle of ICO, but I will stop and play Shadow, on hard no less!

Reasonable said:
I replayed them both recently. Both still fantastic. Both still probably my favorite console games.

Ico still edges SOTC for story/characters IMHO but SOTC always feels much more epic in scope if not as involving in terms of characters (not a surprise given the way the characters are set up).

Ico is like a great little fairy tale while SOTC feels more like an old myth.

Here's to Trico Project - my only first day, no questions asked title this generation.

because, there is character developpement in Ico ?

Time to Work !