By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz plays Ico and Shadow of the Colossus

Well, I'm on vacation far away from home today, so I won't play it now.
But that reminds me I have to get everything from this game, meaning I must be able to reach the hidden paradise on hard.
I got nearly all the special objects on normal difficulty, but I think I will have to have a second playthrough to beat some of the colossi fast enough and get the 3-4 objects that I lack.
I intend to play it on hard too, as the objects are even more amazing. But my kind of play is not compatible with the purpose here.
Also, on my PAL PS3 (semi hardware semi-software PS2 emulation), SotC has no slowdown at all, it's entirely smooth. Does anyone experience the same thing ? I remember seeing the PS2 SotC, and it had lots of hiccups.

Around the Network

I don't have time for a playthrough right now

But everyone who owns this game and hasn't at least tried it? YOU'RE ON THE LIST

Khuutra said:
I don't have time for a playthrough right now

But everyone who owns this game and hasn't at least tried it? YOU'RE ON THE LIST

Along with everyone who owns a PS2 and does not own this game.

There's some kind of excuse for ICO, but SoTC? You have nowhere to hide.

Oh, and outlawaron, you're on it, too. And everyone else who owns it and hasn't finished it. And everyone who dislikes it. And...

How many people are on the list now?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I've beaten in twice (normal and hard) and think it's one of the best games ever. That excludes me off the list, right?

Enough people are on the list that if we destroyed everyone on the list, we would effectively halve the population of the forum.

Around the Network

zexen_lowe said:
I've beaten in twice (normal and hard) and think it's one of the best games ever. That excludes me off the list, right?

Should we put people without a PS3 on the list as well?

But then Khuutra's on the list, and that's just weird.

You're safe.

For now.

Khuutra said:
Enough people are on the list that if we destroyed everyone on the list, we would effectively halve the population of the forum.

What needs to be done, needs to be done.

Khuutra said:

But only the worthy ones would remain

I, literally, just finished my second play-through this past weekend.
If you guys move on to ICO I may pop that one in again.

I also whole-heartily concur with the removing of non-SotC owners.
It's a federal crime where I come from.

By my calculations, we would be killing approximately 125 million people.