By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz plays Ico and Shadow of the Colossus

So okay, I'm finally gonna beat it (had started it before, but never actually finished it). I'm on the third one right now. The game sure knows how to make you feel small.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Around the Network

The world seems to be conspiring against you, Music. Half the people in this thread are giving reasons why they can't play it.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Johann said:
So okay, I'm finally gonna beat it (had started it before, but never actually finished it). I'm on the third one right now. The game sure knows how to make you feel small.

Not all of the colossi are big, actually. 11 and 14 are both tiny.

But you have a point. Even when you're not battling against a Colossus, you see the massive world around you, and you feel tiny.

Kantor said:

Johann said:

But you have a point. Even when you're not battling against a Colossus, you see the massive world around you, and you feel tiny.

And lonely.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Johann said:

Kantor said:

Johann said:

And lonely.

That's what Agro is for. The best sidekick ever, isn't he?

Around the Network

already play shadow of the colossus.

i wanna play ico but my disc won't load. =(

am at the Final colossus, it will be my first time finishing it on Hard
Next i will start Devil Summoner 2

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

3 hours 10 minutes, 10 colossi dead.

19 minutes per colossus. Not bad.

Everything looks so blurry! I wish my PS3 played PS2 games, so it could upscale...

I hate the seventh colossus. With a vengeance. Annoying little thing. And I think I hate the ninth colossus, but then he topples over, and I realise that I don't.

Anyway, I noticed something for the first time: The owl, from the opening cutscene, sometimes starts flying above you. Coincidence, or is he a spiritual guardian? Perhaps Dormin's physical form?

Ugh, I need those games. NOW!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
Ugh, I need those games. NOW!

Weren't you gonna get a PS2 soon...what happened with it?