By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Bitter Tears from Former VGC Members

honestly speaking, I don't think I'd ban him for it even if it could be proven to be the same person. As a mod my "jurisdiction" is just this site, once people are out somewhere else on the world wide web I don't care what they say. Do whatever you care to. Call me a flaming douchebag whose reviews are probably written by a consortium of retarded monkeys on your blog. I will disagree with it if I hear about it, but I don't think it's right to take moderation action.

Numonex certainly isn't making any friends around here with statements like that, but he shouldn't be banned.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@bengabenga

numonex......what is numonex?

do you know

if its something famous then its maybe not him

Don't have a clue what a numonex is.

Obviously chances are very high this is the same person, but I can't ban someone when I'm not sure. So if someone has info...or if Numonex himself can shed some light...

Does anyone know numonex's XBL Tag? That would be an easy way of finding out if it's really him, since he has it listed on his profile on N4G.
"Seventeen Apollo"

Dunno if that's right or not, but it might help.

darthdevidem01 said:
@bengabenga

do you know

I agree there is a chance we may have the wrong guy...but if what the others have just said is true ie. same avatar, same likes and dislikes...this could be the same person.

Of course, he could also just be saying it to fit in the forums...doesn't make it look any better but still.

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

lol some people really are bitter when theyre banned

Long Live SHIO!

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@bengabenga

do you know

Don't have a clue what a numonex is.

Obviously chances are very high this is the same person, but I can't ban someone when I'm not sure. So if someone has info...or if Numonex himself can shed some light...

We need no more proof Benga Benga

they have the SAME avatar

& yes numonex changed his avatar recently

That guy on N4G IS numonex

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ahh. Even more reason for me to hate numonex.

And of course its him, look at the name, fanboyness and avatar.

numonex

_________

THATS my proof

they are the same Numonex.....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

numonex

_________

THATS my proof

they are the same Numonex.....

What a magical find, ive been banned the most times in VGchartz History and you dont hear me complaining

Than numonex rant was savage.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Crazzyman has changed he seems to be talking politely and defending vgchartz.The other guy is just talking bs.