Forums - Website Topics - Bitter Tears from Former VGC Members

WOW

atleast Crazzyman showed some class & polish

numonex completely.....well attempted to destroy vg chartz

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Torillian said:
Numonex is still here, he's not a "former" member. Or did he declare that he was leaving or something?

Uh, I thought he was banned......

well he's certainly not helping his own cause, but he isn't banned.......yet ^^

Here is another Torillian.

numonex360 - 29 days 15 hours ago
6 - NPD is far more reliable than VGChartz.
Huge differences between NPD and VGChartz numbers as of normal. De ja vu. 

The console numbers can easily be obtained directly from manufacturers because shipped numbers are made known to public. If you want retail sales well it would be below the shipped numbers. 

NPD has access to 70% of all data which it uses for its numbers. 30% are from Walmart sales which are never released to anyone. These numbers have to be guessed by tracking sites based on projections. NPD software are extremely accurate and based on 70% official data obtained from retailers. 

VGChartz uses 2 to 3% of market numbers and it does not disclose it sources of which it obtains its information. There must be something wrong with VGChartz. The guy who runs that site is a disgrace to the video game industry. The software numbers on VGChartz are just completely made up. I have seen heaps of discrepancies with their data and official data. Releasing numbers before they are officially announced does not help their cause. Well they are good laugh to read their reports on software sales numbers. 

VGChartz reports differences in its data and NPD every month when the console numbers are released. VGC adjusts its numbers to bring them closer. They say methodology changes or some other excuse and the numbers are changed without warning to match the totalsn of NPD. In away VGChartz just tries to guess game sales numbers before NPD posts them. The high inaccuracy of VGChartz numbers explains why they do not charge fees to see their data. VGChartz numbers should not be sourced as actual numbers. 

NPD are the real deal. NPD>>> VGC - FTW.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@bengabenga

numonex......what is numonex?

do you know

if its something famous then its maybe not him

lolz

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
I don't think we can confirm whether that's our Numonex, otherwise I'd just perma him. Criticism is fine, but the horrendous piece he wrote does eliminate any reason there is to keep him a member of this site.

Well, they both have the same avatar.

well THIS numonex is also an Xbox 360 fan....

BengaBenga said:
I don't think we can confirm whether that's our Numonex, otherwise I'd just perma him. Criticism is fine, but the horrendous piece he wrote does eliminate any reason there is to keep him a member of this site.

Alright, alright.

But how many people out there have numonex in their screen name and are 360 fans.....

SamuelRSmith said:
Sounds like Crazzy was defending VGChartz to me.

And since when was numonex a journalist?

He just said that VGC makes up numbers and the Japanese numbers are the only ones kinda right because they use Famitsu and MC rather than their own numbers.

@samuel

yeah but the one on N4G says he lives in Australia

our one lives in UK

but their avatar being the same is a BIG co-incidence