By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Bitter Tears from Former VGC Members

nordlead said:
TWRoO said:
megaman.2. said:
TWRoO said:

Wait.... so you are leo-J too?... bacause I only see 12 bans on your original Megaman 2 name (14 ban fines but 2 of them looked to be accidental double bans, or bans someone decided to increase the length of)

leo-J has what looks like 15 bans and those are only recorded back to early 2008 when the VG$ were introduced, there were a good 15-20 bans before that too.

Kirby007 with his many many alts probably also has more bans

There is little you know

I already did type megaman into the search users box.... apart from the current profile you are using (which has no bans anyway) you only have 4 alternate profiles with bans, and only 1 in each.

That's 16 in total.

Kirby has 17 bans on his main profile (and will have more from before Feb 2008), and has a good 20 others, most of which have been banned at least once if not more times.

leo-J as I said has 15 registered on his main, and had at least 15 before that time, at least 3 bans on his Zackblue profile, and I don't know if he has any others banned.

----

So either you and leo-J are one and the same, or you have at least 20 bans somewhere else I am not counting.

he had various alt accounts which I know of at least 4 bans that I know you aren't counting by your description of how you counted them.

Twro0o I would not argue with Nordlead

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
outlawauron said:
BengaBenga said:
I don't think we can confirm whether that's our Numonex, otherwise I'd just perma him. Criticism is fine, but the horrendous piece he wrote does eliminate any reason there is to keep him a member of this site.

Alright, alright.

But how many people out there have numonex in their screen name and are 360 fans.....

I could totally go to that website make an outlawuron account... copy your picture and claim VC is undertracked and VGchartz is worse then hitler.

well I couldn't cause i don't know where that comes from... but still.

But would be highly unlikely.

And I'm not sure what an outlawuron account would do. Not sure who that guy is. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

so wait are we getting VGC bounty hunters... people who trool other forums looking for smack... damn, well, glad i only represent on other boards... or really dont post or have accounts anywhere else....

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

This isn't really appropriate for this forum, try off-topic.