By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Bitter Tears from Former VGC Members

I think we could find a place to talk about and post those former VGC who now are just bitter against VGC.

Both of these come from the armpit of the internet, though.

Case 1:

numonex360 - 28 days 15 hours ago
13 - VGchartz is worst source on the internet.
There is nothing credible about vgcrapz. It's the least credible site out there. All of you vgcrapz mods keep those positive posts pouring in but they won't do any good at discrediting Gamespot or Kyle Orland's article. We all know about the email from Brett Walton that declares he doesn't work with retailers and he uses sources like Amazon and Wal-Mart to compile his lists. The owner of vgcrapz actually confirmed that he's a liar? That's ALL we need to know fellas. 

The fact that the site is spelt VGChartz instead of VGCharts makes the site look totally bogus and unreliable. As we see the numbers on VGChartz are always wrong. They are on average 50% off the NPD numbers. 

The man who runs VGChartz is a disgrace to the video game industry. Keep making up those sales numbers, Brett we are laughing with you (honest). VGChartz would not exist if NPD and Gfk posted all their numbers to the general public. 

VGChartz is a free service which can not be a paid service to do so would perpetrate a fraud. The set up of VGChartz looks good for us journalists look at but it is not at all credible. The VGChartz fake numbers are adjusted to match factual numbers when they are announced by NPD.

Case 2:
CrazzyMan - 29 days 21 hours ago
1.12 - Anyway, it`s good to have nasim or someone like him on your side)))
I mean, i wouldn`t bother THAT much with numbers, but he does. 
He always comes with FACTS, and OWNS all trolls or Sony haters, though with his obsession manner. 
But still, it`s better to have him on your side, than otherwise. =))) 

About VG numbers, they are always ESTIMATES, and NOT real numbers. So, don`t take their numbers seriously. 
Only their JAPAN numbers have some right to exist, since they use media create, famitsu and dengeki as sources, and not their estimated numbers. 

Everything else(NA and EU), well, you can look at VG previews, their weekly numbers are pretty much same previews, that they do every week. Sometimes they are not far from real numbers, sometimes they are. 

BUT, it`s BETTER, atleast for some people, THAN nothing. You can find how games are selling after 1 week, instead of waiting 4-8 weeks. You can get some idea, how the game was selling, BUT just look at that with grain of salt. =)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Numonex is still here, he's not a "former" member. Or did he declare that he was leaving or something?

HA

I'm never gonna let numonex forget this!

EDIT: because he's still here

MODS can we have him beheaded for treason?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

numonex and crazzyman? Not much of a surprise there. Ps360 well represented!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

what about me

OHH about that

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Numonex is still here, he's not a "former" member. Or did he declare that he was leaving or something?

Uh, I thought he was banned......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Haha, nice find.

vgcrapz.

Crazzy was rather moderate in his criticism, though.

Sounds like Crazzy was defending VGChartz to me.

And since when was numonex a journalist?

I don't think we can confirm whether that's our Numonex, otherwise I'd just perma him. Criticism is fine, but the horrendous piece he wrote does eliminate any reason there is to keep him a member of this site.