By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It's official Reggie Fils-Amie > Chuck Norris

^no i meant he was able to find the math in a piece of cherry goodness

Around the Network

Little known fact is MadWorld is a biography of Reggie's life as he is played by Jack.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

That’s not true—they tried to use his life story but every time they put it on a disc, the disc melted

So they had to tone it down to a day in his life, and they had to go black and white b/c every tester that played the colored version went blind and crapped out their brains…..true story

There are no races, only countries of people Reggie has beaten to different shades of black and blue.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

If at first you don't succeed, you're NOT Reggie Fils-Amie.

Around the Network

Reggie once walked down a crowded street swinging His Wiimote. There were no survivors.

EDIT: Slight fix.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

God said "Let there be light."
Reggie said "Say please and I will consider it."

Reggie won WWII by pointing his Wiimote at the enemies and pressing B.

I LOVE ICELAND!

A priest and a rabbi walk into a bar... and only Reggie walks out.

this was too good

he is so great not even one sex can hold him