By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It's official Reggie Fils-Amie > Chuck Norris

To accompany the epicness of this thread http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=65883&page=1 we the good men of the VGC IM have started the line of Reggie centric Chuck Norris style jokes.

To kick things off these are mine:

Reggie doesn't complete a video game he stares at the TV screen while the game completes itself.

Reggie doesn't run NoA, NoA just feared him so much that they gave him the title of president.

Reggie once made ten women orgasm at the same time by just smiling.

Feel free to make your own :)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Reggie actually won the presidency of the Untied States but instead chose to go back in time and placed Obama in his stead.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

When reggie gets in a bath he doesn't get wet, the water gets reggie!

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

who would win in a fight between god and reggie?

It's a trick question, reggie is god!

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Reggie doesn't go to the moon the moon comes to him.

Around the Network

When reggie does push ups in the morning he's actually pushing the earth down

Reggie once killed a fanboy, brought him back to life, and then killed him again just to make the point that he giveth and taketh away.

Reggie once shot down a plane by pointing his finger and saying ""bang""

Reggie scored a 4800 on his SATs, when asked how he scored double the max he simply said "I'm that good"

Reggie's so hardcore everyone in the universe is a casual

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.