By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It's official Reggie Fils-Amie > Chuck Norris

When Dr. Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the incredible hulk.

When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Reggie.

F@ck Ubisoft and their commitment to Wii shovelware.

Around the Network

Reggie is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head, but it won't connect, because he's Reggie.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

TWRoO said:
This is clearly not true... Google fight says so.
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Reggie+Fils-Aime&word2=Chuck+Norris

Reggies crearly so hardcore he can even hide from google!

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

blink182 said:
TWRoO said:
This is clearly not true... Google fight says so.
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Reggie+Fils-Aime&word2=Chuck+Norris

Reggies crearly so hardcore he can even hide from google!

Reggie doesn't hide from google, google hides from him.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Reggie is so smart, he can dominate the current generation of console sales with technology from the previous gen.

When google can't find an answer it asks Reggie.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Reggie says "Not my problem."

Reggie doesn't need the video game industry, the industry needs Reggie.

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

When Reggie closes his eyes, the world ceases to exist until he opens them again.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.