By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It's official Reggie Fils-Amie > Chuck Norris

Pyro as Bill said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Batman...WTF? said:
KungKras said:
Reggie won WWII by pointing his Wiimote at the enemies and pressing B.

He one WWI, of course, using the Nunchuk. As a nunchuk.

He also won the American revolution which is why the Wii was codenamed the revolution, as it was dedicated to Reggie's ass kicking abilities.

Reggie's tales go further back than that. You do know that the latin word for King is REGIS dont you?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Around the Network
Batman...WTF? said:
Pyro as Bill said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Batman...WTF? said:
KungKras said:
Reggie won WWII by pointing his Wiimote at the enemies and pressing B.

He one WWI, of course, using the Nunchuk. As a nunchuk.

He also won the American revolution which is why the Wii was codenamed the revolution, as it was dedicated to Reggie's ass kicking abilities.

Reggie's tales go further back than that. You do know that the latin word for King is REGIS dont you?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Reggie is king! *bow*

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

When King Fils I put the master sword IN the stone, he created what we now call continents.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

King Arthur may have pulled the sword from the stone but Reggie Fils-Aime put the sword IN the stone.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000