By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It's official Reggie Fils-Amie > Chuck Norris

"Reggie is so Hardcore he can Random Event Generator himself into your reality!!"

Around the Network

Much like Chuck Norris counted to infinity twice.......Reggie completed pac-man with out the game glitching once .

I know this isn't the point of the thread but Miyamoto>Reggie

sc94597 said:
I know this isn't the point of the thread but Miyamoto>Reggie

....gtfo.. JK...

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Reggie is so awesome... that we have to use Chuck Norris jokes to praise him, because nothing else even comes close.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Reggies idea for the Revolution at first was to actually use 4D graphics but when NoJ told them that only he could comprehend the forth dimension they went with the Wii.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

blink182 said:
When reggie gets in a bath he doesn't get wet, the water gets reggie!

wtf O.o hahahahaha nice xD

having a blast here

i'll try i'll try

Once, Reggie killed two rocks with a bird

Reggie actually drowned a fish O.o

Contrary to popular belief pigs used to indeed fly until Reggie came along.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Reggie is so good he has counted to the end of Pie

mesoteto said:
Reggie is so good he has counted to the end of Pi

Fixed as Reggie does not stand for errors in his jokes :P