By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It's official Reggie Fils-Amie > Chuck Norris

when reggie takes your name, he takes your soul

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Reggie scored a 4800 on his SATs, when asked how he scored double the max he simply said "I'm that good"

In my day (and probably Reggie's too) -- that would have been triple the max score on the SATs. It was 1600 back then.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

After Reggie created the laws of Physics, he told God to dumb them down for the casuals.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Reggie wanted a baby. He asked how long will it take for 1 woman to carry the baby during pregnancy.

Someone answered 9 months.

Reggie then took 9 women, and got the baby in 1 month.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

Despite Reggie's godlike powers, he is really only just two Chuck Norris duct-taped together.

Around the Network

WiiStation360 said:
"Reggie is so smart, he can dominate the current generation of console sales with technology from the previous gen."

and

"Despite Reggie's godlike powers, he is really only just two Chuck Norris duct-taped together."

Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

mike_intellivision said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Reggie scored a 4800 on his SATs, when asked how he scored double the max he simply said "I'm that good"

In my day (and probably Reggie's too) -- that would have been triple the max score on the SATs. It was 1600 back then.

Mike from Morgantown

Shush they were 1600 for me too but I'm trying to keep it current XD

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

When Reggie created humans he told the dinosaurs don't worry they're just the 3rd pillar of dominant species (the first being dolphins).

Reggie can actually get blood from a stone.

reggie's so hardcore he kicked numerous asses (including kyle gabler's and ron carmel's) to insure the delicious world of goo was a console exclusive.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k