By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - SO4 will come out tomorrow.

I already owned SO4 japanese version and i'm so appreciate. I want to know who will buy this game on day one (tomorrow).

Around the Network

well it sucks that these games come out in usa miles ahead of uk.

im actually looking forward to this game infinite undiscovery is suprisingly good so naturally i want to try so4.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Me :)

Got to wait 2 months for this baby, Europe here. I have other games to play right now until SO4 comes out. Actually I made a nice list of how to finish all the games I 'must' before SO4 comes out so I can enjoy it for a whole month and more.

It's hopefully region free. The Japanese version was not :(

Around the Network

*CRIES* April for us euros

Well guess in the next generation of consoles I will buy Sony's and MS's from the US and Nintendo's from my own country

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I guess I count. I've preordered it, although I'll actually get it whenever Amazon decides to ship it to me.

Day 1 baby, can't wait for it! :D

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I would like to pick this up, but unfortunately it will have to wait. I just purchased SF IV and coming up is Halo Wars and then Resident Evil 5. There will be no time to play this game for a while, but maybe during the summer.