By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - SO4 will come out tomorrow.

I`ll buy it next week.

Around the Network

me, day 1, 8 more hours. lol.

I'd love to get it, it more recently hit my radar when I found out it was a prequel. Unfortunatly there are just waaay too many other titles out there I need to catch up on as is. Unfortunatly this will have to wait. Probably a good year or so. I do hope to get it eventually. Next up for RPGs prolly Eternal Sonata for $20, maybe Fallout 3, but I'll have to wait for after bills and such.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Only a few more hours till Gamestops shipment gets in :/

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I hope to pick it up in a couple of hours. Assuming they have it.. my futureshop didnt have Shadow Dragon on day 1.

Around the Network

Hopefully I will pick it up after work today.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Got it! Currently 35 minutes in (21 of those minutes being cutscenes. Good ones, though) and loving it

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Though i'm a huge Star Ocean fan, i currently have a backlog of games i need to finish, and i'd rather buy RE5 than SO, so i will wait and see if i can get this gem for cheap like i did for both IU and TLR. I guess i'm officialy a cheapassgamer :P

day 1 for me.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Bitmap Frogs said:
Shadowblind said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
piggychan said:
*CRIES* April for us euros

This.

At least Vesperia is coming... christmas 2009 /sigh.

I thought it was June? o_0

The Namco release says second-half 2009 and I unconsciously assumed the worst ;)

Aren't PS3 games region free?  I bought a Japanese PS3 for a friend at release and he can play all NA games on it just fine (PS3 only, not PS2 games, PS2 games ARE region coded).  Can't you just get international shipping of PS3 games and play them today?  As I understand it, as long as you can play at 720p or better you can use any game on any PS3 (standard def you have problems with the interlacing standards between Europe and NA).  If you can play the NA VC I would highly recomend it, its a super awesome game.

Are 360 games region coded between NA and Europe?  That doesn't make a whole lot of sense if its the case, especially if I'm right about the PS3 being region free.  Region free as an idea is incredibly stupid and makes no sense at all. 

I might rent SO4 today, since I found out KZ2 isn't coming out till friday.  I have yet to finish a SO game (I usually get to disk 2 and run out of interest) so maybe this one will be different.  They just never really draw me in and I get so side tracked from min/maxing items and characters by the time I'm far in I've just lost all interest in the game.  I'll probably get through half the game again and it will just make me think of the (almost certainly) superior Mass Effect and I'll go do my 3rd playthrough of that on the hardest setting instead.  WTT JRPGs for more WRPGs.  I'd give every square Enix game coming out in the next few years for Dragon Age or Mass Effect 2 a few months early without hesitation (though trading Atlus games would be more painful).

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me