By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - SO4 will come out tomorrow.

Bitmap Frogs said:
eNamrah said:
Just tried to load a disc2 IU game save while I had disc one in the drive and unfortunately it said I had to swap the disc despite having them both installed. So I guess in SO4 you'll have to swap discs when you go back to certain locations. I hope it doesn't occur too often.

That we knew... it's not gonna change based on the game, it's bound to the NXE.

Its probably a security measure so you can't say split the 3 or 4 or however many disks up between friends and all play it with only one actual purchase.  I would bet it doesn't change for that reason.

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

Around the Network
Impulsivity said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
eNamrah said:
Just tried to load a disc2 IU game save while I had disc one in the drive and unfortunately it said I had to swap the disc despite having them both installed. So I guess in SO4 you'll have to swap discs when you go back to certain locations. I hope it doesn't occur too often.

Its probably a security measure so you can't say split the 3 or 4 or however many disks up between friends and all play it with only one actual purchase.  I would bet it doesn't change for that reason.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

It was only discussed to death when the NXE rolled out.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
Impulsivity said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
eNamrah said:

I apparently missed it or forgot it completely, though.

badgenome said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Impulsivity said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
eNamrah said:

I apparently missed it or forgot it completely, though.

Don't mind , I was just jumping on Impulsivity. He's pretty much only coming to the thread to grind his axe some more.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).