By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - SO4 will come out tomorrow.

i was thinking about it, but then i read somewhere (on this site) that ToV was out of print, so i think i'll get that first.

also, i just got sf4 and killzone 2 is coming out at the end of this week. there's too much gaming going on for me to pick up so4 right away.

Around the Network

Is it true that a Japanese voice option is not in the game?

Either way, I wish I still had my 360.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

I'll get it day one, hopefully.

I'm in as soon as I see it on a shelf in a store that I go to...

North American reviews have been solid for a JRPG...

I'm waiting till End of March since I'm getting Madworld instead of this from the fact I still have ES to beat...

Former something....

Around the Network

I'm going to pass for now. I have my doubts about this game.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I'll probably be picking it up at some point. I want to see what actual people who play the game think (not reviewers). I never would've bought Valkyire Chronicles had it not been for the rave reviews people gave it on this site, and its turned out to be my 2nd or 3rd favorite game this gen. If I don't buy SO4, I'll probably buy that Tales game you all seem to be so high on. Or try and get every last trophy in Killzone2, but I bet I'd get bored with it before that happened.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Sadly, no. I still have a massive backlog of JRPGs, so I can't involve myself in a new one. May be May or June for me.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I'll be picking it up tomorrow. Mass Effect has pulled me in (again) since I completed my second run through the Capital Wasteland...but SO4 looks sweet enough to keep me away from ME for a while...

Hey op , you gotta be careful of using abbreviations on this site. Someone might mistaken S04 as super opium 4 instead of star ocean.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!