By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - SO4 will come out tomorrow.

Got my copy at lunch time. Finally got home and now I can play.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

So I'll probably end up installing all of the discs to HDD. I heard somewhere that you may need to swap discs later to go back to certain locations. Anybody know how mult-discs install work. Will I only need the first disc in all the time or they need to be swapped out too when needed?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Pre-ordered it online and says it's been shipped so I should get it tomorrow or Thursday. Looking forward to it. It was a real toss up between SO4 and RE5. Then I played RE5's demo, and hated it, so I chose SO4. I'll eventually get RE5, but not at launch, and hopefully when it's been discounted. I'll probably be playing SO4 nonstop through March anyway.

pbroy said:

So I'll probably end up installing all of the discs to HDD. I heard somewhere that you may need to swap discs later to go back to certain locations. Anybody know how mult-discs install work. Will I only need the first disc in all the time or they need to be swapped out too when needed?

I'm curious as to how that works, too. Somebody let us know!

I think I remember someone mentioning that they had to swap their Lost Odyssey discs despite the fact they had all 4 installed. I could be wrong though. I installed both discs of IU yesterday and am nearing the end of disc1 on my 2nd playthrough. If/when I get to disc 2 I'll let you guys know if it forces me to swap.

Around the Network

Just tried to load a disc2 IU game save while I had disc one in the drive and unfortunately it said I had to swap the disc despite having them both installed. So I guess in SO4 you'll have to swap discs when you go back to certain locations. I hope it doesn't occur too often.

@eNamrah: That's lame.

But thanks for letting us know.

eNamrah said:
Just tried to load a disc2 IU game save while I had disc one in the drive and unfortunately it said I had to swap the disc despite having them both installed. So I guess in SO4 you'll have to swap discs when you go back to certain locations. I hope it doesn't occur too often.

That we knew... it's not gonna change based on the game, it's bound to the NXE.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

I'm not buying it first day but I most likely will later in the year.

I'm not getting burned again like I did for IU.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Mine is on reserve. I hope gamestop gives like a free poster or something with the game. A t-shirt would be nice too.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad