By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - SO4 will come out tomorrow.

jesus kung fu magic said:

Hey op , you gotta be careful of using abbreviations on this site. Someone might mistaken S04 as super opium 4 instead of star ocean.

SO4 has been standard for star ocean 4 on this site for a long time. It's not wise to let this thread dwindle into another acronym lamefest

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network
piggychan said:
*CRIES* April for us euros

This.

At least Vesperia is coming... christmas 2009 /sigh.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
piggychan said:

This.

I thought it was June? o_0

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Desperately trying to finish Vesperia before picking this up tomorrow.

I'll probably buy it day one, but I'm not starting it until my wave of due date for school are met.

Around the Network

When is KZ2 released then?
And Halo Wars?

All on same week (NA)?

I am buying it tomorrow.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Shadowblind said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
piggychan said:

This.

I thought it was June? o_0

The Namco release says second-half 2009 and I unconsciously assumed the worst ;)

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Slimebeast said:
When is KZ2 released then?
And Halo Wars?

All on same week (NA)?

Killzone 2 is released Friday and Halo Wars is next Tuesday, I think.

It was out on 2/23 in Meriden, CT Gamestop.
No idea how they got it so early, but whatever.

It's just that simple.