By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Whos Holding out on a cheaper PS3?

yoyo said:
i sometimes doubt that there are only '2 or 3' games which interest people on the ps3.

Why? If it had any more 2 or 3 games that interest me I would already own one.

Around the Network

I want a 2nd cheaper PS3 for the bedroom, to watch the Blu Ray movies we have. That and all the game videos and shows that I download, like Co-Op (was the 1up Show) Project Lore. Would be cooler to see them on the big screen.

I'm just saying...

go to any circuit city, they're liquidating, 20% off everything including XBox and PS3. last time i went there (times square store) at least 50 of each were lying around.

(not quite times square,43rd and 5th).

the Wii is an epidemic.

Unless they re-add BC I'm not getting one...

Former something....

I already own a PS3 with my brother; however, since I must move away from home in a year or so because of studies, I'd like my own PS3. That said, I'm waiting for a slim model as it would be both practical by its size and cheap.

Around the Network

I'm waiting until it is really cheap and for a slim one.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

yoyo said:
i sometimes doubt that there are only '2 or 3' games which interest people on the ps3.

Uncharted and Valkyria Chronicles for me. And I do know what is out for the ps3...

I'll still be waiting for the $99 price tag.

those who say they r waiting for a slimmer version...
u do also kno the PS3 is about the same size if not smaller than the 360, right? ive got them side by side as we speak. The 360 also weighs more. Not to sound vendictive but i never heard anyone say they were holding off 4 a slim 360.

and i find it hard to believe that some of u cant name at least 3 games for PS3 that u like . i would love to see what is in you library of games right now for 360 or Wii. Probably filled with multiplats :/

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Well my bro already has a PS3 but I'm still holding out on one for myself. $400 is just too much for me. Would never spend that much for a video game console unless I was insanely obsessed haha.

So I'm holding out at the lowest $300. But I might even wait til $250 or $200. Because I already have a 360 and Wii and access to a PS3 along with a laptop that has a blu-ray player it's not a huge necessity anytime soon but I would still like to have one.

I have mine, but pretend for a minute I didn't. I'd wait for a Slim PS3/cheaper since I've waited this long already.