By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Whos Holding out on a cheaper PS3?

I just wanted to know how many of you want a PS3 but are listening to yahoo and waiting for a price drop. This definitely throws a monkey wrench in some peoples sales projections for the PS3.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

Me!! Well im waiting for the Slimline :P

well it won't affect sales bcoz the people will end up buying it

If teh ps3 goes to 200 pounds brand new, i migh search for a 60 gig ps3 and get it cheap, so i can have a 40gig s3 and a backward comp ps3 aswell. in different rooms obviously

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I'm waiting on the slimline and several price cuts

Around the Network

a lot of people will be waiting for a price cut regardless of what yahoo or the next door neighbor say about price cuts coming. The average consumer probably doesn't even remember Yahoo's article any more, and already has a price set at where they would buy the console.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Yes I would consider buying a PS3 if it was much cheaper.

I would want to see a few more must have games too.

Trouble is I already have Wii and 360 and not sure I would have the room/time to play them all.

i brought up sites like yahoo for they specifically detoured potential custoners by promising a price cut in the near future. We have seen what that does to console sales(360 last year a few weeks b4 cut).

Greatness Awaits

I'm waiting for a cheaper ps3

2009 World Series Champions:  New York Yankees

@tmbh

what exactly is must have for you? what games on your other systems outshines sony's selection?

Greatness Awaits