By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - so how many posts do you have to have before people take you seriously?

Quality over quantity. If you post insightful post and even if it would be your first post you will be taken seriously. Unless of course... People who are reading/commenting your posts are in denial in someway.

Around the Network

Unless a person's post count is exactly 3,575   I trust nothing they say. They cannot have less, or more posts than that.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Make good posts and people will listen to you.

There are quite a few people with under 1000 posts who I think are very good posters. There are also people with 2000+ posts who I think are full of crap.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

People used to think 1000. Now people are saying 2000.

The correct answer is that post count alone is meaningless. There are many people with high post counts that should never be taken seriously. Just have a history of quality and meaningful posts, and you should be fine.

Somewhere about the 600 mark i would say. I do take more notice of those with higher post counts. I guess i see them as more "senior" i suppose.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

To get notice around here, you could draw attention to yourself. Many have done this, and usually they get the attention. If you are really good, rol will make a thread about you. Rol is serious business.

Also being a complete fanboy always helps, you make a lot of friends that way. Some take you seriously and others just laugh and point.

Being a good poster isn't enough anymore, it is a dog eat dog forum!

Stop taking yourself seriously first.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Nobody takes anybody seriously around here. You will learn that!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

It can take one post or 10.000 to be taken seriously, depending on what you write and who reads it but it takes only one single wrong post to lose this again.

If you wann be taken seriously just be seriously and there will always be people who take you seriously. Some do it in a funny way, some agressive and some just by reading and not replying, you will allway have all of them, hell even crazzyman has some fans :)

@Galaki: I liked your slime avatar :)

“And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.” -Terry Pratchett

www.lost-acres.de

3500+.

Oh, i forgot Soriku. Let's make it 15 000+.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.