By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - so how many posts do you have to have before people take you seriously?

You are only taken seriously if you manage to become a moderator on VGChartz.

Around the Network

I didn't take Soriku seriously until around post 9000.... some people (Renar being the one I recall) I take seriously from very early on.

I don't really respect users with massive post counts simply because they have a massive post count. If you're reflected and make good points, I'm all for it no matter how long you have or haven't been here.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

If you post well and refrain from being an asshole, respect from early on. If you're a f**khead with 5,000 posts, little respect.

It all depends on the impact you make.

The best way imo: walk the line between comedic, rational, with the smallest touch of bias to a certain console, but not enough to be thought of badly.

Around the Network
numonex said:

That doesn't guarantee anything. Just testing how my new mobile phones browser works with VGC.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

@bdbdbd Soriku get's your respect?

I don't know where you got your numbers from but either VGC is overtracking Soriku's post count or your undertracking him.

Last I checked he was trending to double the ammount of posts in the Brawl thread by the christmas holiday season 2009.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Baggins said:
..,Many more though, they often talk without backing up their statements and rest on their post count as some kind of claim that they are always right. They reason arguments with ideoligies that are not universally accepted but don't care that this is the case. They are often well educated, but no more intelligent than most british people in their 20s - They normally are british.

What has being British got to do with anything?

numonex said:

even the biggest scum can become mod (not meaning one of the mods on vgc specific or  do i? hahaha           )

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

SamuelRSmith said:
Baggins said:
..,Many more though, they often talk without backing up their statements and rest on their post count as some kind of claim that they are always right. They reason arguments with ideoligies that are not universally accepted but don't care that this is the case. They are often well educated, but no more intelligent than most british people in their 20s - They normally are british.

What has being British got to do with anything?

I don't know, I'll have to agree with Baggins on this one; British people tend to be very educated, I should know. I'm British =)

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D