By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - so how many posts do you have to have before people take you seriously?

^You forgot "the comics"

which include the most vocal of the X360 fans, Squilliam and D21Lewis, as well as RolStoppable, RubangB and Stof, Fkusumot and Fazz.

Around the Network

Quantity of posts are irrelevant. Quality of posts gets you taken seriously.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Baggins said:
There's the "Elitist" type who think they are above everyone else and talk down to everyone...

"Words of wisdom"
"OkeyDokey"

..,Many more though, they often talk without backing up their statements and rest on their post count as some kind of claim that they are always right. They reason arguments with ideoligies that are not universally accepted but don't care that this is the case. They are often well educated, but no more intelligent than most british people in their 20s - They normally are british.

Then there's the PS3 Fanboys, the illogical ones. They are generally very stupid and ignorant. They are the most insecure user and post complete rubbish on a hourly basis. No "guest" to the site takes them seriously and many people sign up to VGchartz simply to put these extremely irritating excuses for human beings straight.

"Obislut"
"Leo-J" <- although he is not one of these anymore.

I do hope I'm not saying anything wrong, as those 2 have been banned on numerous occassions for their fanboy rhetoric and stupidity.

I will update this post when I can be arsed.

Thanks for mentioning me specifically :P

My post count + 1.

Always.

Boo hoo.

People with cat(s) as avatar are not to be taken seriously.
Slimes, too. Especially if they are blue.

Around the Network

I'd say 305

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Oh, and people with Kim Possible avatars or sigs should NEVER be taken seriously, regardless of how damn high their post count is :P

probably around 1-2k. Or just when you say extreme fanboyish things..but then you'll get banned =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Who knows? No one ever takes me seriously. I just don't get it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger