By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - so how many posts do you have to have before people take you seriously?

oh you are a guy?!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Roma said:
oh you are a guy?!

O_o

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Roma said:
oh you are a guy?!

O_o

Just joking  ;)

lame joke approaching in

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Yeah I know it was lame but sometimes a lame joke is funny because of its lameness :P

Around the Network
Roma said:
Yeah I know it was lame but sometimes a lame joke is funny because of its lameness :P

He was talking about his own lame joke.

1, a long as your profile is filled out. At least that way people can trust its not an alternate account used by the slightly odd

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

TWRoO said:
Roma said:

He was talking about his own lame joke.

aha ok lol

I would have to say it is quality/ substance over quantity of posts that a poster posts on these forums.

There's the "Elitist" type who think they are above everyone else and talk down to everyone...

"Words of wisdom"
"OkeyDokey"

..,Many more though, they often talk without backing up their statements and rest on their post count as some kind of claim that they are always right. They reason arguments with ideoligies that are not universally accepted but don't care that this is the case. They are often well educated, but no more intelligent than most british people in their 20s - They normally are british.

Then there's the PS3 Fanboys, the illogical ones. They are generally very stupid and ignorant. They are the most insecure user and post complete rubbish on a hourly basis. No "guest" to the site takes them seriously and many people sign up to VGchartz simply to put these extremely irritating excuses for human beings straight.

"Obislut"
"Leo-J"