By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Twesterm losses the bet! LBP breaks 1.5 million before 09

leo-j said:
There, thats all you had to do

atleast i show links to support my valid points

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
kirby007 said:
leo-j said:
Tell me kirby, the bundle is in japan and the UK, what other region that vgchartz tracks is there an official LBP bundle from sony?

the netherlands...

There is? Link please

It's a European bundle - not UK only

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/09/01/european-80gb-ps3-little-big-planet-bundle-spotted/

Woah, LBP and it's sales performance have become a campaign to some.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Man, I would be upset this thread got so far off topic but if it means me eating less crow...

GO LBP GO! If only it were a good game though, over hyped piece of ****

Around the Network

@RPG

over hyped?

wtf..its a real good game

mM
leo-j said:
@RPG

over hyped?

It is possible for a good game to be overhyped.

-edit-

And bundles are in fact fair and square.  Not sure why people are going on about them.

well twestern wasnt including the bundles.

LBP is good game leo-J, I think it could have been better and less hyped. Speaking of which I should really finish it.

Also you can't ignore that it was bundled.

leo-j said:
@RPG

over hyped?

For what I have heard is a really good stage maker and a not so good platformer