By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Twesterm losses the bet! LBP breaks 1.5 million before 09

seece said:
DMeisterJ said:
MANUELF said:
Sorry twesterm the bundles made you lose

Don't hate.

Give up this crusade.  You were incorrect.  LBP is a major success, whether or not you'd wanna believe it.

He is just stating a fact ... how is that "hate"?

dmj is just a little sensitive about vg sales

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

He lost by far more than 30k..

There are still a week and a half left of sales in 2008, atleast 200k next week for LBP.

mM
seece said:
DMeisterJ said:
MANUELF said:

Don't hate.

Give up this crusade.  You were incorrect.  LBP is a major success, whether or not you'd wanna believe it.

DMJ is a little paranoid.

leo-j said:
He lost by far more than 30k..

There are still a week and a half left of sales in 2008, atleast 200k next week for LBP.

ioi already said sales will drop 50% - 60% I doubt LBP will do 200k next week, then again it might.

Doesn't change the bet though, he knew about the bundles and lost fair and sqaure. I bet Darth is a happy man!

Wow, that was unexoected truth be told. well done LBP! i guess MakingMusic was right. :P

And wtf @ the Kirby army...

Also congrats Darth. :D

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Wow, that was unexoected truth be told. well done LBP! i guess MakingMusic was right. :P

And wtf @ the Kirby army...

Also congrats Darth. :D

Too bad he can't hear you =P

Neverthless, nice. LBP should add some more next week. I'm gonna guess another 150k.

kirby007 said:
seece said:
DMeisterJ said:
MANUELF said:

Don't hate.

dmj is just a little sensitive about vg sales

Ah, his sig is a source of endless comedy.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

I think he meant hardware sales will drop 50-60 percent..

there are still around what 4 days of the upcoming data before christmas?

I expect 190-250kfor LBP next week world wide.

mM
leo-j said:
I think he meant hardware sales will drop 50-60 percent..

there are still around what 4 days of the upcoming data before christmas?

I expect 190-250kfor LBP next week world wide.

I'd take an educated guess and say software numbers will take a dive too. I am agreeing with you that numbers will be higher next week despite ioi saying otherwise, .... for some reason though I don't think they will be despite having 4 days of the busiest shopping days lumped in with them!!!

Just so you know I am planning to buy a PS3 next year, LBP will be my first purchase, so I do want this game to do really well, the guys that created this game seem to have put a lot of passion into it.

I want people to buy the game because the more people that have it, the more unique levels that go into the LBP community..

mM