By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario and Sonic Breaks 6 Mil!! (Wii alone)

We've had Mario & Sonic together doing sports mini-games... and fighting in Brawl... but not yet doing what brought both of them to the dance.

Think there's a chance we might ever see the two of them together in a platformer?

Probably not, but imagine the possibilities, especially if they turned Sonic over to the Mario team for a go...

Around the Network

It's been a full year...the Olympics are over...it's near full price still...and it's still selling.

Geez. I salute thee!

My school had Mario teaches Typing. Didn't do much, but it rocked!
OT: Congrats?

donathos said:

Think there's a chance we might ever see the two of them together in a platformer?

a platform game with both mario and sonic together.....

*head implodes*

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
a platform game with both mario and sonic together.....

*head implodes*

Actually that seems like the answer to SEGA's problem. One of their reps said that the reason current 3D Sonic games aren't just running, running, running is they'd have to make HUGE tracks just to reach a three hour game. Instead of Werewolf stages or awful other characters we don't need, just add some Mario stages.

possible sonic games that could work:

-Sonic pinball

-sonic R.. similar to mario kart.. or maybe they should called it "sega R" and put in the entire fleet of superstars characters!

-puoyo puoyo/baku baku sonic edition( ok not a real sonic game but good franchising)

-sonic 2D title
-sonic 2D title with 3d elements(360,ps3)- kinda on the line of unleashed day zones but much much larger

SEGA has really let me down in a lot of ways since the DC. all the good crop of current sega games seem ps3 bound (yakuza3, valkyria)..damn need to get a ps3

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

arsenicazure said:
possible sonic games that could work:

-Sonic pinball

-sonic R.. similar to mario kart.. or maybe they should called it "sega R" and put in the entire fleet of superstars characters!

-puoyo puoyo/baku baku sonic edition( ok not a real sonic game but good franchising)

-sonic 2D title
-sonic 2D title with 3d elements(360,ps3)- kinda on the line of unleashed day zones but much much larger

SEGA has really let me down in a lot of ways since the DC. all the good crop of current sega games seem ps3 bound (yakuza3, valkyria)..damn need to get a ps3

This game did not work IMO.

This game was expected to sell over a million so I don't think it is the biggest surprise ever. However, it is amazing. The game is fun but I'd wait for a sequel before buying (I want online).

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

And everyone thought SEGA was on crack when they said 4M.