By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What can we do to improve VG Chartz?

Hey...I'm probably changing the subject here, but this was the best place I thought I could put this without creatin a new thread.

On the main page is a list of the most recent forum topics. This is where I usually stay. I refresh every once in a while to see what has been responded to. I really like that you put who created the topic, but I was wondering if you could put the name of the last poster, too. It could help a little to see if the post has recent activity. Just a thought.

Around the Network

More room for screen shot posting is all I ask.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Weekly polls never hurt.

I recall there used to be a feature to create polls in the forums, what happened to it?

I have a suggestion - could you perhaps add a way to filter games? For example, given the new news that SE is remaking DQ4-6 for the DS, I wanted to figure out the odds of them making it over here, mainly by looking at how the previous entries sold here (mainly 8 and the GB remakes).

Mainly I'd like to be able to filter by either genre or date or both, so I can compare how well something sold.

Around the Network

great additions ioi

mM

All the new additions look great, especially the percentage break down for the consoles.

ckmlb said:
More room for screen shot posting is all I ask.

lol seems we've been asking for that forever, huh?

I really like the percentage that was added. and it looks better too. but I think at least one decimal place should be added.

wow guys im on vgchartz from my psp

Takashii360 said:
wow guys im on vgchartz from my psp

Lmao, how long did it take you to sign in, then post?

mM