By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What can we do to improve VG Chartz?

Add a membership fee.

Around the Network

nah...i sent messages cause i want to be a mod....

Soriku said:
Tetsuya said:

Lol.

its not funny its serious...i really want to be one but i dont get any responses from nobody...

I dont like a lot the forum system of this site... i would prefer something more like invision, vbulletin, smf, phpbb2...

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

A user rating system, (check out gamedev.net), to filter out the-fanboys from TheSources.

Around the Network

@testsuya -- first off you are already breaking a rule. no video/animated sigs.

To be real with ya, membership fee was just a joke.

IP Bans
'others' data on front page
bigger badder hardware so page doesn't crawl with 1k users.

Tetsuya said:
Soriku said:
Tetsuya said:

Lol.

its not funny its serious...i really want to be one but i dont get any responses from nobody...

Mods are chosen, and a longggggg time ago, I believe they were voted in.

There are plenty of mods on this site now.

On topic: In my opinion, the forum is fine. We need a larger community, is all, and that will come as VGC numbers become more reliable. Getting quoted by other sites helps.

Other than that, I don't know what else can be done. I already love this place. 

I love VG Chartz!

Nice. there goes your mod-ship.

Tetsuya said:
Fuck this site

Whoa, what the heck?  We like your posts, Tetsuya -- I definitely do -- we aren't trying to be mean.

My biggest problem right now is definitely aesthetic. I really, really really prefer the old white, elegant color scheme. To me, the variety of colors are clashing, and make the site look like a junk site that is simply a link host/gateway to other sites. It's not, obviously, and I don't want it to give off that impression. 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">