By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's Nintendo working on? Even more Wii and 3DS games.

NightDragon83 said:
oniyide said:
BasilZero said:
This thread title was very misleading, didnt know this was the Official 3DS thread *-*

to be fair, its not like there are that much Wii games coming from Ninty's end

No, but there's certainly alot of shit coming from Ninty's end these days! 

OT:  I love it when 3-1/2 year old threads get resurrected and people start commenting without realizing it lol.

I knew it was that old, but he didnt update the title. could have put in Wii U

Around the Network

Dillon's Rolling Western was made by 'drumroll' ........Vanpool!!

Xseed are doing Last Story for America.

Dillon's Rolling Western released today for the Nintendo 3DS in the USA, developed by Vanpool.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
Dillon's Rolling Western released today for the Nintendo 3DS in the USA, developed by Vanpool.

The usually-reliable Stephen Totilo claims it was co-developed by SPD3, although their exact level of involvement is unknown to me.

Around the Network

I assume EAD 4 is working on the new 2D Mario Bros Iwata said would be released in 2012 FY.

I was pretty down on the 3DS for awhile but the lineup is really starting to shape up. Mario Kart 7 should be awesome as most of the other games in the series, Mario 3D also looks great. Now there's Mario Tennis (online!) and Monster Hunter 4. RE: Revelations also looks worth checking out.

Even Wii's got a nice little last hurrah with Mario Party 9, and the announcents of Last Story and Xenoblade localization. I think I'm close to jumping back on the Nintendo train

Metallicube said:
I was pretty down on the 3DS for awhile but the lineup is really starting to shape up. Mario Kart 7 should be awesome as most of the other games in the series, Mario 3D also looks great. Now there's Mario Tennis (online!) and Monster Hunter 4. RE: Revelations also looks worth checking out.

Even Wii's got a nice little last hurrah with Mario Party 9, and the announcents of Last Story and Xenoblade localization. I think I'm close to jumping back on the Nintendo train

It's true, but you have to realize that this it's already happened in europe.

It's america the minority in Wii games, and it's rather strange, because here we have even a release date for Pandora's Tower: April the 13th.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Pokemon Black/White 2 added for the DS, developed by Creatures Inc. and Game Freak.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Arzest worked on the StreetPass Mii Plaza

Random trivia tidbit of the day: Arzest assisted Nintendo is making some of the recent StreetPass Mii Plaza features. Their work pertained to the major 3DS update from December, in which SpotPass support, Accomplishments, and more were added to the app.

Before assisting Nintendo with the StreetPass Mii Plaza, the company contributed to the development of Wii Play: Motion.

Source

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"