By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's Nintendo working on? Even more Wii and 3DS games.

Fortune Street released for the Wii in Japan last Saturday, developed by Square-Enix.

Next releases: Mario Kart 7 for the 3DS this week and Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games for the Wii in Japan next week.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
kopstudent89 said:
I wonder what Game Freak's next game is... Hopefully a newly fledged pokemon game. And any idea on what Retro might be working on?

The only thing we know for sure is that it's a Wii U game. There was a rumor going around last spring that it might be Eternal Darkness 2. We'll know for sure at E3 next year. 

IamAwsome said:
kopstudent89 said:
I wonder what Game Freak's next game is... Hopefully a newly fledged pokemon game. And any idea on what Retro might be working on?

The only thing we know for sure is that it's a Wii U game. There was a rumor going around last spring that it might be Eternal Darkness 2. We'll know for sure at E3 next year. 

:/ Eternal Darkness 2 would be a bit of a waste. While it was a unique idea, i'd like to see Retro on something stronger

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

trestres said:
Fortune Street released for the Wii in Japan last Saturday, developed by Square-Enix.

Next releases: Mario Kart 7 for the 3DS this week and Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games for the Wii in Japan next week.

You think Fortune Street will be any good?  I looked at it a little on Nintendo's site and it seems like a semi more complicated version of Mario Party.  I only read about it so I am not even sure how entirely it plays.  It might be a decent game and worth the purchase if around 20-30 dollars.

sethnintendo said:
trestres said:

You think Fortune Street will be any good?  I looked at it a little on Nintendo's site and it seems like a semi more complicated version of Mario Party.  I only read about it so I am not even sure how entirely it plays.  It might be a decent game and worth the purchase if around 20-30 dollars.

Not too excited about it to be honest. A mix between Monopoly and Mario Party sounds rather boring, more so after the flood of Party games from Nintendo that we have been getting and considering there's more party games involving Mario in the very near future (Mario & Sonic and Mario Party 9)

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

omg I feel so happy and nostalgic seeing this thread :)

miz1q2w3e said:
omg I feel so happy and nostalgic seeing this thread :)

:D

That's the purpose, this will be updated until I die or VGC disappears ;)

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
sethnintendo said:

Not too excited about it to be honest. A mix between Monopoly and Mario Party sounds rather boring, more so after the flood of Party games from Nintendo that we have been getting and considering there's more party games involving Mario in the very near future (Mario & Sonic and Mario Party 9)

Yea, I suppose I'll probably skip the game consider I already have Wii Party which I haven't even fully played.  The lackluster Wii lineup is easily overshadowed by all the 3DS Nintendo published games that will be released by spring.  I might keep an eye on Mario Party 9 even though I haven't really enjoyed a Mario Party since #3. 

Hopefully we get some game announcements soon :/

Mario Kart 7 released today for he 3DS in Japan, developed by Nintendo EAD 1.

Nintendo EAD 1 is now free.

Next release: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games for the Wii in Japan next week.

Note: Only 6 out of the 27 teams have announced projects.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies