By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's Nintendo working on? Even more Wii and 3DS games.

ZaP~ said:
You can add that Pushmo/Pullbox (3DS eshop) was developed by Intelligent Systems

Thanks.
It's already out right? If so, I'll add it to the already developed games.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Shifting World

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/shifting-world-is-coming-to-north-america-on-april-24th

Seems like it will be a neat little game!

You're part of Nintendo3DSBlog? 

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:

Shifting World

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/shifting-world-is-coming-to-north-america-on-april-24th

Seems like it will be a neat little game!

You're part of Nintendo3DSBlog? 

When I walk on by.... Yes.

Cool, I'm actually part of it :)

Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games released for the 3DS in Europe, developed by Sega.

Next release: Pokemon x Nobunaga's Ambition for the DS in 1 month in Japan. (This will be Nintendo's last developed game for the DS, that we know of)

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

safe bet wiiu software for launch

Around the Network

safe bet wiiu software for launch

spurgeonryan said:
trestres said:
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games released for the 3DS in Europe, developed by Sega.

Next release: Pokemon x Nobunaga's Ambition for the DS in 1 month in Japan. (This will be Nintendo's last developed game for the DS, that we know of)

How many more Nintendo developed Wii games do we have? Or are we done?

Check out the front page!

This thread's aim are the Nintendo published games overall not just the developed ones. Front page has a list of 1st/2nd party devs who are making games and which games they are making. There are other games being developed by third party devs which are being published by Nintendo.

So to answer your question:

Only 1 game left that is being developed by an internal team of Nintendo (Mario Party 9), but there's another game that is being published by Nintendo, but made by Tecmo (Fatal Frame 2 Remake). There's also vaporware (or games that are probably cancelled) but I'm all for the confirmed stuff, so officially, only 2 games remain to be launched, one of which will most likely never see the light in the US, considering the fate of the previous game in the series.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

spurgeonryan said:

http://wii.nintendolife.com/news/2012/01/rising_star_explains_rune_factory_oceans_wii_no_show

The game seems to have been cancelled. Just another wait and see on how these upcoming import games do in my opinion. ARticle Below the break:

Rising Star Games just announced its 2012 line-up, but while it's bringing Rune Factory: Oceans on PlayStation 3 to Europe, Rune Factory: Oceans for Wii is missing from the publisher's slate.

We asked product marketing manager Yen Hau why Wii owners in Europe won't be able to continue their Rune Factory adventures.

Rising Star Games have always had, and continue to have, a strong relationship with Nintendo and its products. We will always look to publish products on Nintendo platforms and try our best to bring PAL gamers the titles they want to play. Unfortunately, it is regrettable that this time the Wii version of Rune Factory Oceans was not on the table for us.

It's undeniably disappointing that Wii gamers will miss out while PlayStation 3 owners will get the fully localised game, but with five 3DS games on Rising Star's 2012 schedule — including Harvest Moon 3D: The Tale of Two Towns — it's clear the publisher is behind Nintendo.

wait?? Europeans arent getting Rune Factory for WIi?? That makes no sense to me, at all.  you could always import from the US, but judging by reviews i have read it might not even be worth it.

BasilZero said:
This thread title was very misleading, didnt know this was the Official 3DS thread *-*

to be fair, its not like there are that much Wii games coming from Ninty's end

oniyide said:
BasilZero said:
This thread title was very misleading, didnt know this was the Official 3DS thread *-*

to be fair, its not like there are that much Wii games coming from Ninty's end

No, but there's certainly alot of shit coming from Ninty's end these days! 

OT:  I love it when 3-1/2 year old threads get resurrected and people start commenting without realizing it lol.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.