By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's Nintendo working on? Even more Wii and 3DS games.

trestres said:
Mario Kart 7 released today for he 3DS in Japan, developed by Nintendo EAD 1.

Nintendo EAD 1 is now free.

Next release: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games for the Wii in Japan next week.

Note: Only 6 out of the 27 teams have announced projects.

= lots of 3ds and wiiU games in the works, cannt wait for e3!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

Hopefully it means another "Nintendo Direct" show where they unveil many new games...but I think about half or more teams are working on Wii U and we won't know on what until it'll be REALLY shown.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Buzzi said:
Hopefully it means another "Nintendo Direct" show where they unveil many new games...but I think about half or more teams are working on Wii U and we won't know on what until it'll be REALLY shown.

And I would say lots of unannounced 3DS games as well... Hopefully we hear more soon

Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games released today for the Wii in Japan, developed by Sega.

Next releases: Shinrei Camera for the 3DS in Japan and Kiki trick for the Wii in Japan, both in January and both probably never seeing the light outside Japan.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Wii

Kiki-trick Gameplay Details Revealed

by Minoru Yamaizumi - November 28, 2011 - 1:14 P.M.
Total Comments: 3 Source: http://game-yoyaku.seesaa.net/article/237046839.html

The more you hear of it, the more unfamiliar it sounds.

Details on Kiki-trick, a Nintendo-published Wii title, have been revealed by several retailers.

Nintendo announced the game quietly at the Nintendo Direct Conference back in October. Very little was known about the game, but as its release date approaches, details are appearing on game shop sites.

According to them, Kiki-trick will be a compilation of multi-player oriented mini-games featuring speech sounds, characterized as a "mishearing feeling" game everyone can enjoy. The following mini-games have been revealed:

• Listening to “wonderful voices”: They sound like noise at first but suddenly begin to sound like a human speech.
  • “Noise and its associates”: Players try to comprehend variously processed voices with the help of letters and contexts.
  • Mimi (‘ear’) pro: Players try to follow voices in eight difficult situations, such as in a noisy place or while the speaker is laughing.
  • Kikitori battle: This is a competitive multi-player mode up to four players consisting of five games, such as Soramimi (‘mishearing’) karuta, where you grab from a set of cards displaying aurally similar words (American English example: metal or mellow), the card that corresponds with what the "wonderful voice" has said.
  • Sound goods: 15 unlockable weird contents featuring sounds.

Except for "Sound goods," the mentioned games support up to four players. Kiki-trick will be released on January 19, 2012, at 5,800 yen in Japan.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword added for the 3DS eShop, developer unknown.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

spurgeonryan said:
trestres said:

Wii

Kiki-trick Gameplay Details Revealed

by Minoru Yamaizumi - November 28, 2011 - 1:14 P.M.
Total Comments: 3 Source: http://game-yoyaku.seesaa.net/article/237046839.html

The more you hear of it, the more unfamiliar it sounds.

Details on Kiki-trick, a Nintendo-published Wii title, have been revealed by several retailers.

Nintendo announced the game quietly at the Nintendo Direct Conference back in October. Very little was known about the game, but as its release date approaches, details are appearing on game shop sites.

According to them, Kiki-trick will be a compilation of multi-player oriented mini-games featuring speech sounds, characterized as a "mishearing feeling" game everyone can enjoy. The following mini-games have been revealed:

• Listening to “wonderful voices”: They sound like noise at first but suddenly begin to sound like a human speech.
  • “Noise and its associates”: Players try to comprehend variously processed voices with the help of letters and contexts.
  • Mimi (‘ear’) pro: Players try to follow voices in eight difficult situations, such as in a noisy place or while the speaker is laughing.
  • Kikitori battle: This is a competitive multi-player mode up to four players consisting of five games, such as Soramimi (‘mishearing’) karuta, where you grab from a set of cards displaying aurally similar words (American English example: metal or mellow), the card that corresponds with what the "wonderful voice" has said.
  • Sound goods: 15 unlockable weird contents featuring sounds.

Except for "Sound goods," the mentioned games support up to four players. Kiki-trick will be released on January 19, 2012, at 5,800 yen in Japan.

This game does not sound too great, but at least Nintendo is still bringing games out in Japan. Might be a nice party game if you just bought a wii recently.

Other than Zelda they've all been party or minigames. Pokepark, Rythm Heaven, Itadaki, Mario Party, now this... Nintendo throwing the towel 

Pokemon X Nobunaga's Ambition added for the DS in Japan, developed by Creatures Inc. and Tecmo-Koei.

DS has games back on its list!

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

Kiki Trick released this week for the Wii in Japan, developed by Nintendo SPD1.
Shinrei Camera released last week for the 3DS in Japan, developed by Tecmo Koei.

Next Release: Mario & Sonic at the 2012 London Olympic Games for the 3DS in 3 weeks.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

You can add that Pushmo/Pullbox (3DS eshop) was developed by Intelligent Systems

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back