By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony PS3 DETERMINES wat nxt gen is..callin out all 360 & Wii fans come read

JaggedSac said:
trestres said:
Yeah, that's why Sony got motion controls after Nintendo did. That's why Sony got Trophies after MS got the achievements. That's why Sony is trying to cater to the wider audience, they even made a game that resembles Nintendogs (Eyepet). But oh wait, they have more disk space and shinier graphics.

And Blue Tooth is inside every Wiimote you know?

Everyone is following Sony this gen, there's no doubt about it /sarcasm

LOL.

Too easy/dumb to use this blog post as a way to tee off on Sony/PS3.

PS3 is, overall, the most advanced/feature rich console this "generation."  

Around the Network

Oh noes...I just realized that this thread was made by the same guy that asked:

Is Halo 3 coming to the PS3?

super_etecoon said:
Oh noes...I just realized that this thread was made by the same guy that asked:

Is Halo 3 coming to the PS3?

See sharv33n? We're onto you and your joke account ways!

off topic: I think the mods need to stop playing around, and ban all the alt accounts.

If they dont there really is not point in banning someone now is there?

mM

"We are now in the seventh generation of gaming consoles. What does this mean? What is next gen gaming? The Wii, X-Box 360 and the PS3 are all considered next generation systems. In my opinion, the only console I truly consider next gen is the PS3.

Stopped reading right there.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Hehe. Well, I'm glad he likes his console.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

halo 4 question wasnt a joke. i was curious to see if anyone else knew about tht and to see if my friends were jokin wit me

oh noes

leo-j said:
off topic: I think the mods need to stop playing around, and ban all the alt accounts.

If they dont there really is not point in banning someone now is there?

Seconded, and to point out, the low-post troll accounts are overwhelmingly 360-biased.

Do these people know how flagrantly biased and childish they sound when they write crap like that?

Sounds like a 12 year old defending Tonka trucks over Hasboro.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.