By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony PS3 DETERMINES wat nxt gen is..callin out all 360 & Wii fans come read

ok sorry sorry, i'll fix tht typo statin its an article

i just found tht wat the guy was saying was the point blank truth

Around the Network

epic.
fail.

trestres said:
Yeah, that's why Sony got motion controls after Nintendo did. That's why Sony got Trophies after MS got the achievements. That's why Sony is trying to cater to the wider audience, they even made a game that resembles Nintendogs (Eyepet). But oh wait, they have more disk space and shinier graphics.

And Blue Tooth is inside every Wiimote you know?

Everyone is following Sony this gen, there's no doubt about it /sarcasm

LOL.

i guess the truth must hurt...

even if they are opinions, its the truth.

look i like the 360 and wii, but wat this dude was sayin i find it is tru

Wow, that was full of so much phail (A.K.A. fail), words can hardly describe it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Around the Network
sharv33n said:

my brain hurts.

sharv33n said:

:O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

sharv33n said:

Hey, I admitted it: the joke was mildly amusing. But we all get it already, so there's no reason to continue the charade. I mean, even the most devout Sony fanboy wouldn't pick this article to make his point, since it would just make him look ridiculous, go against his professed purpose, and just generally make him the butt of a threadful of jokes which would continue for pages and pages until the mods mercifully locked the thread. The fact that you picked a poor man's Sony Defense Force site only made it more obvious.

So you obviously posted it to try to trick us all. And it was funny. But it's time to move on...

It's people like this retard that give Sony fans a bad name, he can't be serious....or can he?

trestres said:
Yeah, that's why Sony got motion controls after Nintendo did. That's why Sony got Trophies after MS got the achievements. That's why Sony is trying to cater to the wider audience, they even made a game that resembles Nintendogs (Eyepet). But oh wait, they have more disk space and shinier graphics.

And Blue Tooth is inside every Wiimote you know?

Everyone is following Sony this gen, there's no doubt about it /sarcasm

blue tooth was in every ps3 controller before the wii mote was announced.. motion controls were out since the ps1.. comparing nitendogs with eye pets is like comparing Halo with killzone.

The rest is trolling, heck the entire post is a troll fest.

To be expected from you

mM