By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony PS3 DETERMINES wat nxt gen is..callin out all 360 & Wii fans come read

ARE YOU DUMB BONKERS555! NO MORE POSTS! ITS FROM A SONY FANBOY NOT A SONY EXECUTIVE!

FROM NOW ON IF YOU POST YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT!

Around the Network

Locked.

Baiting.

To Each Man, Responsibility
deathgod33 said:
ARE YOU DUMB BONKERS555! NO MORE POSTS! ITS FROM A SONY FANBOY NOT A SONY EXECUTIVE!

FROM NOW ON IF YOU POST YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT!

I always wanted to be a complete idiot as opposed to a halfbaked one. So can I ? please pretty please?

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

trestres said:
Yeah, that's why Sony got motion controls after Nintendo did. That's why Sony got Trophies after MS got the achievements. That's why Sony is trying to cater to the wider audience, they even made a game that resembles Nintendogs (Eyepet). But oh wait, they have more disk space and shinier graphics.

And Blue Tooth is inside every Wiimote you know?

Everyone is following Sony this gen, there's no doubt about it /sarcasm

Trophies were in the works with HOME long before the Achievement Craze kicked in. MS just got to them first.

EyePet can be lumped into the same genre as Nintendogs, but really, are they that close? I'm pretty sure they have a slightly different experience. And Nintendogs is on the DS, not the Wii. Wii does not have a game like it yet. And the Eye toy has been doing similar things sense the PS2 days. So really Sony had that one first.

I don't thing the Wii uses blue tooth, I think it is infrared signal. Just like the PSP and tv remotes use.

The fact of the matter is the PS3 is trying to encompass all the things the other systems have such as Achievements, Online gaming, motion controls etc. As well as they have brought in new things the other systems lack, BluRay, Cells, all encompassing media center with connectivity with the PSP as well. The other systems can't boast something like that.

I agree with this blogger, I feel he makes valid points about this console generation. I don't agree that the 360 and Wii are not next gen. I just feel they are a little less next gen then the PS3. The PS3 just kind of takes the idea of the future and runs with it....

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)