By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony PS3 DETERMINES wat nxt gen is..callin out all 360 & Wii fans come read

leo-j said:
trestres said:
Yeah, that's why Sony got motion controls after Nintendo did. That's why Sony got Trophies after MS got the achievements. That's why Sony is trying to cater to the wider audience, they even made a game that resembles Nintendogs (Eyepet). But oh wait, they have more disk space and shinier graphics.

And Blue Tooth is inside every Wiimote you know?

Everyone is following Sony this gen, there's no doubt about it /sarcasm

blue tooth was in every ps3 controller before the wii mote was announced.. motion controls were out since the ps1.. comparing nitendogs with eye pets is like comparing Halo with killzone.

The rest is trolling, heck the entire post is a troll fest.

To be expected from you

While I agree with you (leo-J) that motion controls have been around for a while, they've never been implemented as a standard feature like they were with the Wii (A major factor in gameplay). 

Also, trestres wasn't arguing against the fact that PS3 uses Bluetooth or which company decided to use it first. He was going against the blogger who omitted the fact that every Wiimote uses it.

Also, in reference to what you said here:

"blue tooth was in every ps3 controller before the wii mote was announced"

you make it sound like Nintendo saw the Six Axis mockups and said "OMG! They're using Bluetooth technology. Let's make a controller that has that, too!" I'm sure no one copied anyone there. It was just the next best move for both companies. Stop making everything Company A vs. Company B.

Around the Network
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
leo-j said:
off topic: I think the mods need to stop playing around, and ban all the alt accounts.

If they dont there really is not point in banning someone now is there?

Seconded, and to point out, the low-post troll accounts are overwhelmingly 360-biased.

I wish they could track them down and ban the parent account.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

chasmatic12 said:
leo-j said:
trestres said:
Yeah, that's why Sony got motion controls after Nintendo did. That's why Sony got Trophies after MS got the achievements. That's why Sony is trying to cater to the wider audience, they even made a game that resembles Nintendogs (Eyepet). But oh wait, they have more disk space and shinier graphics.

And Blue Tooth is inside every Wiimote you know?

Everyone is following Sony this gen, there's no doubt about it /sarcasm

blue tooth was in every ps3 controller before the wii mote was announced.. motion controls were out since the ps1.. comparing nitendogs with eye pets is like comparing Halo with killzone.

The rest is trolling, heck the entire post is a troll fest.

To be expected from you

While I agree with you (leo-J) that motion controls have been around for a while, they've never been implemented as a standard feature like they were with the Wii (A major factor in gameplay). 

Also, trestres wasn't arguing against the fact that PS3 uses Bluetooth or which company decided to use it first. He was going against the blogger who omitted the fact that every Wiimote uses it.

Also, in reference to what you said here:

"blue tooth was in every ps3 controller before the wii mote was announced"

you make it sound like Nintendo saw the Six Axis mockups and said "OMG! They're using Bluetooth technology. Let's make a controller that has that, too!" I'm sure no one copied anyone there. It was just the next best move for both companies. Stop making everything Company A vs. Company B.

no im not saying it like that, knowing tetres he would have meant it like sony copied nintendo with blue tooth.

mM
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
leo-j said:
off topic: I think the mods need to stop playing around, and ban all the alt accounts.

Seconded, and to point out, the low-post troll accounts are overwhelmingly 360-biased.

What makes you think they cant?

mM

God damn it, Sony have been followers from day one , They only got in to this damn business because ken kutugari worked alongside nintendo on a sound chip and add on for the snes, If it wasn't for ken kutugari stealing hardware and software ideas from nintendo back in 1992/1993 then sony would never have existed in the gaming world, Sony determine what exactly? 1st CD based console.... Sega mega CD/Sega saturn, 1st anolog pad... N46 pad, 1st rumble pad..... Again N64 pad , 1st online console.... Dreamcast..... 1st 3D beat em up..... Virtua fighter (live with it tekken boys) 1st console to take online console gaming to the next level...... XBOX.... 1st console with achievements.... 360 , 1st and only console with in game fave music.... 360 (they copyrighted in game fave music) so what has sony brought to the table that was'nt already here?

eyetoy? ha ha ha , congratulations sony

Around the Network
leo-j said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
leo-j said:

What makes you think they cant?

Proxies. :/

No IP Address = no block

OK OK IM SORRY AND I OFFICIALLY APOLOGIZE FOR POSTIN THIS UP

i just wanted other ppl to read it and see wat their opinons were, i had no intentions of it bein a "flame" topic, sorry

anyone know how to delete threads or lock em?  cuz i dont want to start a war...

also it was a hot topic on n4g.com. thought i'd share

this thread ends now.

i agree with deathgod33

no more posts, end it now.

WTF?! How the hell the PS3 is the only next gen. Maybe next gen in Movie media in Blu Ray but not gaming for dam sure. Heck I own the PS3 for over 1 1/2 years and only purchase 2 games for the system. Sorry, PS3 is by far the weakest game system right now far behind the Wii and 360. Sony can brag about how Blu Ray so wonderful but at the end I want my PS3 to play more games then Blu Ray movies.