By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII < Final Fantasy versus XIII?

tombi123 said:
I haven't noticed this at all.

I have always thought FFXIII looked much better than versus. I prefer the more colourful art direction and it seems to be less of a A-JRPG. Versus is also made by the Kingdom Hearts team, and Kingdom Hearts is pretty meh.

YOU JUST BLASPHEMED!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

KH1 is indeed meh. Can't say the same about KH2.

I know that story is very funny. I can remember all PS3 fanboys on the Gametrailers.com forum were totally excited about FFXIII and they said only XIII is the true FF and Versus a cheap game made by SE's B developer team and now the same fanboys are praising Versus to heaven and make stupid comments about FFXIII.

Just lol

Attention !!! I said PS3 fanboys and not PS3 owners !!!!

BMaker11 said:
tombi123 said:
I haven't noticed this at all.

I have always thought FFXIII looked much better than versus. I prefer the more colourful art direction and it seems to be less of a A-JRPG. Versus is also made by the Kingdom Hearts team, and Kingdom Hearts is pretty meh.

YOU JUST BLASPHEMED!!!!!!!!

Stone me.

Versus always looked more awesome, and if somebody says something different, he is a terrorist and a traitor!!!

It is and always will be more awesome, except it finally becomes multiplat too, then it will be crap. Capicci?

Tim and The Princes...

Around the Network
obieslut said:
masterb8tr said:
i always thought versus looked more interesting, alot of people did actually.

what he said, i remember me and starcraft discussing it over a nice cup of te, ok it was a war fest but it was discussed. he was saying he dont care if FF13 is exclusice because the game he wants FFV13 is going to go multiplat, he was so wrong on that one lol, and i said no i would prefere loosing FF13 over verses

LOL , ur wish is granted , so ur the one to blame lol

ot: i loved ffversus more from the start , but i always thought that ff would be the better one

Barozi said:

I know that story is very funny. I can remember all 360 fanboys on the Gametrailers.com forum were totally dissing  FFXIII and they said both XIII  and Versus was crap made by SE a B developer team and now the same fanboys are praising FFXIII to heaven and making stupid comments about versus.

Just lol

Attention !!! I said 360 fanboys and not 360 owners !!!!

Both will be wonderful.But the Versus trailer back from 2006 was better and many people have had it as priority over the main episode since then.

I don't care about FF13 nor FFV13, so what does that make me? The FF series has been worthless to me since the crap that was FF8 was released...
Now don't get me wrong I'm happy that it's being released on the 360, but that's just because more people will probably buy 360's because of it. :)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Barozi said:

I know that story is very funny. I can remember all PS3 fanboys on the Gametrailers.com forum were totally excited about FFXIII and they said only XIII is the true FF and Versus a cheap game made by SE's B developer team and now the same fanboys are praising Versus to heaven and make stupid comments about FFXIII.

Just lol

Attention !!! I said PS3 fanboys and not PS3 owners !!!!

You still go to that site? That site use to be good, but now is the home of the worse forum that I am part of! The main problem with gametrailers is the ps3 fanboys, 360 fanboys are minority.