By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII < Final Fantasy versus XIII?

masterb8tr said:
Barozi said:

I know that story is very funny. I can remember all 360 fanboys on the Gametrailers.com forum were totally dissing  FFXIII and they said both XIII  and Versus was crap made by SE a B developer team and now the same fanboys are praising FFXIII to heaven and making stupid comments about versus.

Just lol

Attention !!! I said 360 fanboys and not 360 owners !!!!

Also your edit would be wrong, because the 360 fanboy (namely the king of fanboys "Labwarrior") has always said that final fantasy 13 will come on the 360.

It appears he is currently banned, I bet he rubbed it in people's faces.

Around the Network

Well if you look back far enough you will see it started with Star Ocean really. The Sony fans thought Star Ocean was going to be exclusive to the PS3. It turned out to be exclusive to the 360 and then it was downplayed. FF13 was then made to big the biggest JRPG that there is. It was said that the 360 could get every other RPG out but it didn't matter because FF13 was exclusive to the PS3 and that's the only RPG that really matters. They said the 360 would maybe have a chance at getting a spin-off like FFvs13 but never a main FF.

Then FF13 was announced for the 360 and there were many fanboy tears. Then like a fanboy does they forgot everything they said prior to the announcement and said FFvs13 (spin-off) was better than FF13 (main) and that it always looked better anyway because Nomura and the KH Team trumph SE's other devs. Then finally it was announced by the fanboys that FFvs13 was not a spin-off but a 2nd main title for the same universe. Although that sounds like a spin-off it's not!

So I guess by next month we should be hearing 1 of 2 things from the SDF.

1. If FFvs13 stays exclusive to PS3 it will soon be known as the next main FF while FF13 is the spin-off.

2. If FFvs13 doesn't stay exclusive we will hear about how WKC will be better than both FF13 & FFvs13 combined because SE has been losing it in the past few years.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Acevil said:
Barozi said:

I know that story is very funny. I can remember all PS3 fanboys on the Gametrailers.com forum were totally excited about FFXIII and they said only XIII is the true FF and Versus a cheap game made by SE's B developer team and now the same fanboys are praising Versus to heaven and make stupid comments about FFXIII.

Just lol

Attention !!! I said PS3 fanboys and not PS3 owners !!!!

You still go to that site? That site use to be good, but now is the home of the worse forum that I am part of! The main problem with gametrailers is the ps3 fanboys, 360 fanboys are minority.

Well I went there before I got a member of VGChartz. But I can remember of the earlier FFXIII and Versus threads ;)

I also totally agree with you on Gametrailers. That forum is full of fanboys.

Unfortunately I haven't seen, what masterb8tr wrote :( I'm sure it was interesting stuff ^^

And yeah Labwarrior is undoubtly the king of fanboys. I think he loves Fable 2 even more than "our" starcraft :D

Barozi said:

I know that story is very funny. I can remember all PS3 fanboys on the Gametrailers.com forum were totally excited about FFXIII and they said only XIII is the true FF and Versus a cheap game made by SE's B developer team and now the same fanboys are praising Versus to heaven and make stupid comments about FFXIII.

Just lol

Nomura's team? B developer? Are you kidding me?! Anyone in their right mind would not consider his team a "B developer". I was really pumped knowing Nomura was behind it because the game mechanics were going to be similar to KH and it kind of cemented KH3 (if made) to be on the PS3 because maybe FFvXIII would be a test run to get his team familiarized with the PS3.

Never downplayed

BMaker11 said:
Barozi said:

Just lol

Nomura's team? B developer? Are you kidding me?! Anyone in their right mind would not consider his team a "B developer". I was really pumped knowing Nomura was behind it because the game mechanics were going to be similar to KH and it kind of cemented KH3 (if made) to be on the PS3 because maybe FFvXIII would be a test run to get his team familiarized with the PS3.

Never downplayed

sry, but these weren't my words. I only wrote here, what I can remember of and that's a part of it. I'm sure not all fanboys said the Versus team is just a B developer...

Around the Network

Actually the first time i saw those trailers i liked verusu 13 more but im gonna buy both anyway so i dont care.

its not only nomura characters design.
but he is directing it... and the kh team!

the game have AAA written all over it.

Well i think that the trailer of Versus look better than FFXIII, and so do my Brother and an friend, and they are fans of Final Fantasy, anyway, i know FFXIII is the main game so i am most interested in that game, and i am a PS3 Fanboy (or maybe not, and i just dont want a XBOX)

If FF x-2 is anything to go by then Versus will be extremely poor. The mainn FF's are always Squares best work.

I think both are equally good
But 360 can only play 13 but not Versus